The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Hey does anyone else here spend too much time a http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/? I've always found that site to have a certain train wreck appeal, but now it just makes me feel icky. There's always some funny stuff, but lately all the texts from alcoholics, sluts, and college freshman (or any combination thereof) make feel...I dunno.

Like I said, everything seems to fall into 1 of 4 categories:

Alcoholics: (978) dude just woke up in the hospital w stitches on my fists and a pumped stumic. im still on for thirsty thursday tho
Sluts: (773) so then we went back to my place and we fucked
(212) thats the 4th guy this week lol!!!
(773) no we used a condom so it didnt count lolz!
Wide-eyed College Freshmen: (318) i just made a bagel with veggie cream cheese and fruity pebbles. college is f'n rad!
Too Much Information: (948) sorry i couldnt get back to u, i had diarrhea in the bar bathroom, but now im with some guy and now hes totes eating me out

I guess what I'm saying is, 8th and 9th graders have been getting/giving blow jobs as long as teenagers and blow jobs have been around, and now that humans have the ability to text, this is evidently what we text about.

My favorite is almost defiantly;

"(843):
happy early fathers day!!!

(829):
im not a father

(843):
about that..."

and

"(519):

and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba""

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Okay......

madster111 said:
"(519):

and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba""

I laughed at this one. But this just looks like the newest FML/People of Walmart/LOL check out how stupid people are blog.

So I went to get $20 out of the ATM today. There are two middle aged Hispanic women in line before me.

Neither of them could understand how to use the machine. Clearly the "English" and "Espanol" buttons were too complex for them. After a few minutes of fooling around getting upset, a Hispanic gentlemen tells them what to do. They still don't understand. After 10 minutes by some miracle they get their money and leave.

I complete my transaction before they reach their car.

Well, obviously they were wondering how they could sign over a child to work the salt mines to the ATM to get a couple more $20s.

Played the card game Dominion last night, it's a really fun game for people who are into that sort of stuff. Easy to learn and very little time before you can actually develop strategy. Each game you play can potentially have a different flavor too.

Haha, good story Trippy. Reckon the bloke got a threebie out of it?

Dominion sounds like Risk...and Risk isnt my cup of tea.

Not at all MattAY, it's completely card based, more about hand management. I won my third game against a guy who's been playing it for a year. Basically you build your hand and work your way with the deck you make as you go.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Not at all MattAY, it's completely card based, more about hand management. I won my third game against a guy who's been playing it for a year. Basically you build your hand and work your way with the deck you make as you go.
So you're playing Pokemon? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle