The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Saw Sherlock Holmes on Friday since Avatar was sold out.

I don't suggest you guys see it. There are some cool moments when you Sherlock goes into "Detective Mode", but other than that it was just ok.

Ive heard two conflicting things about that one.

1. It's an updated version for the most part that takes liberties.

2. It depicts Holmes more accurately in the books than ever before, with the boxing/chemistry and detective work he does.

It depicts him as a lonely malcontent egomaniac. He does have some cool detective and boxing moments, but those are the highlight of the film.

There are a few scenes that really serve no purpose other than to show he's addicted to numerous things.

We are blessed with 2 more movies.

I love you Trippy, but the man who has the best taste in movies ever told me I'd like it. And I trust him.

I'll be seeing it.

Also, Chuck is back on Sunday.

FUUUUCK YES!

I went into it with low expectations on staying true to the source material and was surprised to find that it was a little closer than some other Sherlock movies. However, the Jack Sparrow-Sherlock Holmes was a bit of a rip off, but entertaining so who cares.

I find it hilarious that she's advertised as being the "Perfect Woman," but is completely imperfect in every way.

Longo_2_guns said:
I find it hilarious that she's advertised as being the "Perfect Woman," but is completely imperfect in every way.

Ass and Tits are perfect.

Really that's all the "Perfect Woman" needs. Well, maybe cooking skills and shutting the hell up skills.

Conan's being pushed aside for Leno's return. The more things change, the more they stay the same, no?
I've never cared for Leno. Did Conan even get a full year on the Tonight Show?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod