The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Undead-Exposure said:
My penis can only count to one

You, my friend, need to see the movie "Slackers". There is a scene where a man does a duet with his penis.

And that man was Big Pete from the Adventures of Pete and Pete.

HAHAHA, rad! And that show was so awesome, I grew up watching it, ahhhh nostalgia, do I love it, and my only only counting to one penis, life is grand

Trippysmurf said:
Undead-Exposure said:
My penis can only count to one

You, my friend, need to see the movie "Slackers". There is a scene where a man does a duet with his penis.

And that man was Big Pete from the Adventures of Pete and Pete.

Great film! The nickname "Laser" always makes me laugh for some reason.

I also miss Pete and Pete. The older one was always the cooler one.

Tis my favorite show. Ever. I have never been quite so crazy about a show as I am over Doctor Who. Granted, the first half a season of the new Doctor Who was horrid....and once David Tennant took over I realized that Christopher Eccelson really wasnt that great, but still...awesome stories, just a great all around show ^-^

I really dont know how that was a Christmas special in our country!

UK fucking sucks balls! (as does Dr. Who)

Went to a Phish concert last night. My first one. It was a blast: there is just this huge, positive energy emanating from everyone (as well as numerous substances). Everyone is just grooving along. Good times.

Must be a pretty unwatchable list.

I'm gonna have to agree. Sure, it was entertaining, but it certainly wasn't that great...and neither was it a faithful adaptation.

Avatar was definately a much better movie.

NickKmet said:
Sure, it was entertaining, but it certainly wasn't that great...and neither was it a faithful adaptation.

Avatar was definately a much better movie.
That's pretty much how I felt about it.

Same with Avatar, which was entertaining but pretty predictable. There were a few parts about it I really liked, though.

Without a doubt, District 9 was my Movie of the Year.

Longo_2_guns said:
Without a doubt, District 9 was my Movie of the Year.

This

And Avatar was an OK movie. The graphics were out of this world good, but the plot was garbage. The Hangover was funny, and Ninja Assassin was sweet.

Most underrated movie of the year: Fantastic Mr. Fox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle