The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

He should get a permaban regardless.

Look at what he sent to my GR inbox:

"Dude

That f****** trololol song is AWESOME! I seriously watch it every morning to pump me up. Sometimes I sing it at work!"

How did you not sense that I'd make this message public?

MattAY said:
He should get a permaban regardless.

Look at what he sent to my GR inbox:

"Dude

That f****** trololol song is AWESOME! I seriously watch it every morning to pump me up. Sometimes I sing it at work!"

How did you not sense that I'd make this message public?
It's true, my pals at work were asking me why I was making those noises.
Oh and about the tattoo, I pussied out. I decided to put it on my arm near my shoulder. I want to feel what it's like first, then maybe when I get a shitload of money somehow, I will get this huge tribal looking bull to put on my back because I'm a taurus.

UghRochester said:
I will get this huge tribal looking bull to put on my back because I'm a taurus.
Oh, Ugh, that's gonna get you even more pussy than the Batman tat. Slide up to a chick next to the bar, pull up the back of your shirt a little so they can see your huge bull tat, lean in close, and whisper in their ear, "Hey babe, what's your name, what's your sign? I sure hope our stars are aligned ;)" Then you've gotta give 'em the little tiger growl. It should be obvious where to go from there.

Tribal tattoos are as bad as chinese symbol tattoos...Unless you happen to be some form of Native culture or Chinese, respectively.

Well if I can endure the Batman symbol, then I'm going to start saving for a tribal bull, I'm thing it would cost anywhere from 500-700 dollars

dont forget, you have to rub E45 into the tat afterwards to prevent infections and keep it clean. Do it on your back..you're gonna need a back rubber (eating my lunch right now - vomit).

Do this one next ugh!

20090413.gif

So I'm going to post this in here, because I like the premise of a chat thread. I don't feel everything needs it's own topic. And I kinda want to see this thing hit 100 pages.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/wahlberg-de-niro-and-pesci-to-star-in-uncharted-movie-3241

^This!?! Am I supposed to want to see this movie? I was excited to hear that they were making an Uncharted movie but I'm just not convinced after hearing that we're getting a whole family of Drakes. I should know better though, right?

I'm going to attempt to change the subject a little and ask if you guys think Stal is still lurking the forums?

Thanks for reviving this Bret. This place was turning into a conversation with Ralph Wiggum.

ralphe.png

The idea of a Uncharted movie doesn't surprise me. VG movies are so God awful that I'm desensitized to how bad they are.

Just wait until there's a Devil May Cry movie staring Robert Patterson as Dante and Snooki as Trish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod