The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Regarding the Uncharted movie....

I'll just leave this here...

It's sounding more like National Treasure rather than Indiana Jones, and that isn't a good thing.

speaking of gray hair and stuff, what are your views on dying your hair? or any kind of vanity, probably better read as "taking care of yourself." Do you pluck your eyebrows?
Nose hairs?

I have some gray hairs as well. It's not a big deal personally, but I've an older friend who came through and mentioned his own gray hair a few times. He probably thinks I consider him old, but I've worked with older people my whole life and i'm such a guy's guy that I don't care about hair color, or shoes or clothing, or anything really...smells, whatever. I've spent too much time with my grandparents too. I've seen too much too soon and now I'm sort of desensitized. I even think salt and pepper hair looks kind of cool.

But Anyway

I know another guy, around 26 years old. He has shapen eyebrows and porcelain veneer teeth. Maybe he has the teeth for some other reason not having to do with his vanity. Maybe he lost them all as a child? Still, those eyebrows are just so damned effeminate.

BUT
He receives compliments from ladies on his appearance. He is a sharp dresser. Again, I don't really give a damn about my clothing. He even gets complimented on his fake teeth.

I thought part of being a guy was that you didn't have to try and look cute. You know, if I have a wild nose hair or a wily eyebrow hair I pluck it...with my finger.

Like the just for men hair color commercial with Emmitt Smith in the rocking chair? I think I'd rather have the rocking chair.

Then I think about my older friend again. He's definitely the guy's guy type too. Then wtf does he care about vanity for all of a sudden? Maybe it's his woman who cares. She does seem to prefer younger men. But my friend has money so you know how that s*** goes.

Anyway

I don't imagine I'll ever preen and proper myself to the extent of the 26 year old guy. I'll forgo those compliments, but I'll do spot treatment where it's needed. It doesn't seem to be a problem until the wife starts complaining anyway. If I ever started to go bald I'd just shave my fucking head.

Nobody plucks me.

I agree with chris for once. One 16 dollar great clips trip a month for me, anything out of place, scratch it off.

I'm 22 with gray hair, but damnit I look good.

Green_Lantern said:
Regarding the Uncharted movie...It's sounding more like National Treasure rather than Indiana Jones, and that isn't a good thing.

Blech, if that's the case just get Cage, I bet he'd be cheaper on the payroll.

Dying your hair is sooooooo lame. I just don't get the point of it. I just found out that one of my best friends is not a blonde because she's been dyeing since she was 13, but didn't want to chance affecting her new unborn child. Seems stupid, and a waste of money. Then again, I waste my money on entertainment, in it's various forms.

So is anyone doing anything charitable with their free time this Christmas? Serious recommendation: Giving is living.

I can understand why women dye their hair, but it's kind of silly for men to. It's called distinguished for a reason, and no I don't have a single grey hair.

I had my hair as an almost black dark brown at one point, but ended up just going back to my natural light brown that's practically blonde when straight.

Too much effort to keep it dark all the time.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Green_Lantern said:
Regarding the Uncharted movie...It's sounding more like National Treasure rather than Indiana Jones, and that isn't a good thing.

Blech, if that's the case just get Cage, I bet he'd be cheaper on the payroll.

Dying your hair is sooooooo lame. I just don't get the point of it. I just found out that one of my best friends is not a blonde because she's been dyeing since she was 13, but didn't want to chance affecting her new unborn child. Seems stupid, and a waste of money. Then again, I waste my money on entertainment, in it's various forms.

So is anyone doing anything charitable with their free time this Christmas? Serious recommendation: Giving is living.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-be ... 14.html?dr

:cry:

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm gonna ring the bell for Salvation Army. But that's about it.

Parents and that are already doing a soup kitchen style free dinner(Except with pastas and such), and i've been tracking down some cheap wheels and tyres for a local raffle that goes to the childrens hospital, roughly $3k worth of normal retail price which should help them along.

They want to improve the living conditions of some of the older kids that are in there for cancer and such, meaning they live at the hospital for upwards of a year at a time.

Ha, that really does put things into perspective. I may actually give to the hospitals now.

That's way awesome, guys. Sounds like everybody has something. We've scaled back this year to some smaller more immediate projects in my community.

I work with a youth group and we prepared a Thanksgiving dinner for the elderly and widows/widowers in our neighborhood. We're also organizing a pretty big Christmas for a needy family. Then we made a ton of gift boxes for our troops in Afghanistan.

Also, it's bitch fit time. My Assistant just quit with no notice and effective immediately. She was all teary and sad, but the new job was too good to pass up. Which means I get to hire/retrain a new right hand. :(

schimmel said:
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of a unicorn, where should I put it?

Woah! I just read this. Are you serious? It is Ugh/Batman tat league.

Unless it's a badass unicorn, or an interactive tattoo...like, when you flex your bicep - it gets pregnant. Something like that.

MattAY said:
schimmel said:
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of a unicorn, where should I put it?

Woah! I just read this. Are you serious? It is Ugh/Batman tat league.

Unless it's a badass unicorn, or an interactive tattoo...like, when you flex your bicep - it gets pregnant. Something like that.
It might be a unicorn with red eyes and blood dripping of it's horn and big musclely legs and shit, and like when he flexes it could make it look even more angry somehow.
That would be pretty fucking awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod