I'll miss GR...

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
for the time being. As most of you know, I'm currently living without cable or internet. The only way for me to post here is to find Wi-Fi hot spots. I rarely take my laptop to work, since my cell phone was stolen from there two years ago. If you have me on Facebook or following me on Twitter (@UghRochester), you'll know I frequently tweet or make postings with my prehistoric cell phone.

So, cheers to GR :toast: and it's loving community. I'll be back someday. In the mean time, you might get lucky to see me floating around looking at the boards and catching up on the gaming news. I'm proud to say GR is my homepage.

Well, since it appears that you're still with your dad, ask yourself this: Is it possible this might go long-term? And if so, it might be time to sign up for internet services and just pay for it like an adult.

Best of luck and what not to you.

Whose homepage isn't GR? I will rearrange their face, among other things.

Good luck, Ugh. Don't trust Comcast.

:(

First Madster, then Ugh. It looks like GR is gonna be filled with just normal dudes looking to post. LAAAAAAAAME

Rakon said:
:(

First Madster, then Ugh. It looks like GR is gonna be filled with just normal dudes looking to post. LAAAAAAAAME
Who you calling normal?

Ugh isn’t gone just a little off line right now. He’ll be back in all his glory soon enough. Hope everything works out with finding your own place Ugh.

Green_Lantern said:
Internet isn't that expensive...

If you're just using GR or checking e-mails and FB you can probably get internet for $20 a month since you'd only use about 15 GB of bandwidth per month. But if you online game, do a lot of downloading and stream movies/TV it'll cost ya. My roommate and I pay $60 each for internet with a 200 GB bandwidth cap.

WickedLiquid said:
Green_Lantern said:

If you're just using GR or checking e-mails and FB you can probably get internet for $20 a month since you'd only use about 15 GB of bandwidth per month. But if you online game, do a lot of downloading and stream movies/TV it'll cost ya. My roommate and I pay $60 each for internet with a 200 GB bandwidth cap.
WOW! :shock:
I pay $48 US and have a 250 GB cap.

In my apartment its provided for free 8)
but it sucks we upgraded for 20 bucks a month between two of us which is pretty awesome considering it works wonderfully now.

Ugh has always been a good sport. Get that living situation figured out, bud.

tinymhg said:
WickedLiquid said:
Green_Lantern said:

WOW! :shock:
I pay $48 US and have a 250 GB cap.

Yeah it used to be way cheaper, and unlimited. But as the demand goes up so does the cost. At least when Netflix upped their monthly cost it didn't affect us up here.

MattAY said:
JUST when we turned into a normal guy...come back safe.

Just when Gears of War 3 finally gets released too. He's probably freaking out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod