GR Community Podcast (Beta) - Episode 1: Thanksgiving NOW UP

Apparently the podcast is still going. They've been at it for 3 hours. Going for a world record or something...

It was fun. One came in at the last minute. Also, I don't know who's uploading it. I screwed up the intro. Hopefully someone will post that.

Oh I've got it all Howie. I shall post it today, if not, tomorrow morning. Actually got quite a bit to edit!

MattAY said:
Oh I've got it all Howie. I shall post it today, if not, tomorrow morning. Actually got quite a bit to edit!
Well, if you edit it, leave that part in there haha.

I've got a date tonight! So I'll upload the Thanksgiving Episode tomorrow morning. So it should magicaly appear when you're all sleeping like I'm the Podcast fairy....yes....yiiiis, that's right - picture me in a tutu.

In the meatime, here's a teaser. We had an intro planned where we each had designated words in a sentence, and guess who fudged it up! ;)

Howie.jpg

http://www.filedropper.com/introblooper_1

(Same as last time. Follow the link and click "Download File")

EPISODE 1 - Thanksgiving

Featuring -
Sightless: A mysterious user revealing herself. (Hell yeah, I'm not changing that ;))
MattAY: The British lad who enjoys anime/manga
Affen: Our Finnish friend, who sleepwalks.
UghRochester: Our very own guitar-riffing lady killer.
Shinjo: The Gaijin dude who hates the Wii.
One: The Outback guy with high KOALAty chat. (and the best two minutes you'll ever hear).
....With special guest Uncle Ben.

Here's the link: http://www.filedropper.com/episode1-thanksgiving

Click "Download File" as previous and listen 'til your heart is content.

Tell us what you think :D

This is so much fun! We should do this weekly. Tuesdays are best for me, but I can do Mondays as well.
EDIT: 1:05:10 is the reason why I hate my brother. He's older than me and a worthless scumbag.

Let's get Ep 2 done soon! The Winter Holiday Edition is waiting.

WickedLiquid, you need to prepare a new bundle of questions for the show.

Sightless said:
Let's get Ep 2 done soon! The Winter Holiday Edition is waiting.

WickedLiquid, you need to prepare a new bundle of questions for the show.
Should we do this monthly? Perhaps near end of the month so we can review what did.

I'm always in - you know me. I've noticed File Dropper sucks, our poddy is no longer there so I''m going to upload it all to youtube in parts!

Nah it's an hour and a quarter long. Youtube wouldnt tell me what my limit was, and I'd already tried and failed with the full vid so I did the 3 part jobby.

I love how Ugh keeps the story going no matter what. a sort of de facto host.
It's better raw without edits, like this. Keep it guerrilla style, it's charming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod