Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DLC now and possiblties for the future for DLC

• Classic gaming.

• Total voters

Noritama

Rookie
So, We in the GR Chat have been talking about starting up the RoundTable up again as a weekly podcast deal. Created this thread to see who wants to do it and what time you are free.

Also I believe Dan will help edit so it'll take a lot of the busy work out of it.
I'll start first by saying my time schedule is free in the weekday mornings and all day on the weekend

Every Tuesday ill post the three most popular topics that is talked online , on the gr fourm and chat , and other gaming media.
If you think this should be different feel free to add

We create the podcast whilst driving.

I have a varied schedule... Sorry. I know that sucks. I'm interested, though! Weekends are usually good, along with all evenings, and randomized daytimes. For now. Schedule change probably coming with the semester change.

Giving our opinions about the news sounds cool to me. I'm available, Mondays and Tuesdays would be the best for me.

Could be about anything really, I think it would be nice to the general GR viewers to see the normal joes viewpoint on things plus we get to nag on Dan and the crew when we want to ;D

I agree with Dan. I don't think I'd be very interested in listening to baby gr radio.

Speaking of baby GR Radio, once you have the baby. You, me, and Leth can have GR Baby Radio. We'll talk about things like how to effectively feed a bottle while maintaing two hands on the controller.

Bretimus_v2 said:
This University Life with Nick Kmet on KUER...NPR.

This Married with Kids Life with Brett on NPR. A weekly discussion covering such topics as diaper changing!

Weren't you planning a Dark Souls roundtable once? What happened to that? I'd talk the shit out of DS...

Green_Lantern said:
Weren't you planning a Dark Souls roundtable once? What happened to that? I'd talk the s*** out of DS...
Same here.

Since it's getting a PC release, we should do that.

Can't really say much due to me bring at work but I see what you guys want not a baby gr. Got it. I'll explain my idea when I reach home .

Didn't mean to be offensive with my "baby gr radio" comment, just that it would be cool if this podcast had a more concentrated focus. "Roundtable" already kind of implies that it's discussing one topic per episode. So maybe an ep about Dark Souls or Max Payne, then an ep about DLC, etc.

used44 said:
Didn't mean to be offensive with my "baby gr radio" comment, just that it would be cool if this podcast had a more concentrated focus. "Roundtable" already kind of implies that it's discussing one topic per episode. So maybe an ep about Dark Souls or Max Payne, then an ep about DLC, etc.
It's fine, People should say what they want to. I didn't find it offensive at all.

Anywho. So I'll make a poll about which topic you want then five people every week *Hopefully different* will discuss it. I think more than five people in the roundtable will make it very confusing for the listeners. hell 4 is a lot already.

In the morning I'll create a poll right now I'm pretty damn tired from work. Day after Easter is killer for Fed Ex.

Variable schedule for me, plus prior commitments where I contribute articles and stuff.

But yeah, i can join every now and then.

Hmm the polls didn't close, No Matter. The first topic will be about DLCs! As for the people well who would like to talk about it. If I get more than 3 people I'll randomize and see who comes up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133