Today on GR'S "whatever happened to..."

BlackStar

Rookie
Tonight on GR, a special presentation of GRians who mysteriously vanished and were never heard from again... *cue the theme song from unsolved mysteries*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2S6ZQn9 ... re=related

First up
Electric Thunder
30svhox.jpg

He had a confession to make, he's not really 18, but 13.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=12523

This unbelievable revelation blew the doors off everything we thought we knew about GR. How could this kid have fooled us for so many years? What other secrets were waiting for us? And how did he get passed the age verification when signing up???? It seems he was silenced before he could reveal anymore!

Electric Thunder would be 14 today, maybe 15. Regardless, his whereabouts are unknown. We tried to locate him via Google Maps, but we were trying to use it on an iPhone and the piece of shit wasn't working.

We believe he may be somewhere in the US. Probably to the East near the Northern South Pacific just west of there. It's been rumored he's attending an all-boy Catholic school and when he grows up he wants to be a lawyer, or a street fighter.

Next up is
GhostTrip
10972.jpg

Known for his games and top lists, this Canadian stoner vanished like a....ghost. Little is known about Ghost's whereabouts but some believe he got really really really high, woke up in an opium den in the middle east and has been working on finding a way back to Canada ever since. We interviewed some GR posters to see if they might have any info.

Trippy: Who???

MattAY: Yeah, I know him, I heard he went off on some soul-seeking adventure through the wilderness, nobody ever saw him again.

UghRochester: Some dude went through my drive-thru at 3am. He looked a lot like Ghost so I asked him if he was from Game Revolution. He looked rather embarrassed and drove off. Then again I did have a piece of food in my face so he could've been staring at that.

Longo: The white scared him off, and WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF POSTING THAT PIC OF ME IN YOUR "HI" THREAD YOU SON OF A-

Um, yeah, well, nobody knows what happened to him but he'll forever be beloved amongst the GR community.

Don't forget
Flaming Tiki God
Samaraedited.jpg

The notorious gay black man who suddenly left with out a trace. We've searched everywhere for this guy and it seems he's just nowhere to be found.

He was last seen at the Tool Box night club where he left with a mysterious white man. Eyewitnesses say the man was so gay he made Richard Simmons look like Mickey Rourke.

We all hope he's somewhere safe and is thinking about GR.

And finally
Shane
littleguyfrombigboytoys.jpg

The original OG at Game Revolution, Shane could bench-press almost twice his weight. But beneath this front-man was a web of lies and once the truth was exposed he tried to kill himself via shotgun to the head.... :cry:

...and.... then we found out that was also a lie :? Who would've guessed that a fan of Nirvana could ever think up something like that?

Shane was the Andy Kaufman of GR, people loved him, people hated him and people loved to hate him. But his spirit is what drove the internet drama machine and GR really hasn't experienced any drama like it since then.

Some people believe Shane is somewhere in Mexico working on a secret underground tunnel to let Mexicans into the US. While others believe he owns a pharmaceutical company in Arizona. Wherever he is, we hope GR isn't far from his thoughts.

I actually know why Ghost left, but I don't know where he is or why he's been gone so long. I miss him.

GGT comes by once in a blue moon now...same with thetank. In fact I talked with thetank many of times via facebook, he usually says stuff in haiku.

LOL, good job. Reading that with Unsolved Mysteries in the background was hilarious!

used44 said:
I actually know why Ghost left, but I don't know where he is or why he's been gone so long. I miss him.

You waited a year to tell us this???

Yeah, FTG is definitely around on facebook. A lot of people just got busy and had do abandon spending a lot of time here.

Most people are on Facebook. :p
People move on, some return, I return now and then and check out the forums too.

Looking at that FTG pic, i can safely say that he is busy eating children drench in fear and is probably hiding under my bed as we speak, i'll go take a loo...

People should have formal goodbyes. That way, we don't have to have these threads and we don't invent crackpot theories into why people left us.

Also, Ghostrip was definitely an alien. Definitely.

google search brings up this from 3 months ago... could it be the same ghosttrip?? seems like something he'd be talking about at least... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8602344

also: http://ghosttrip.newgrounds.com/

unrelated: http://twitter.com/ghosttrip

edit: Found a post on this bluelight website from August: Ghosttrip mentions his age:
Im a 19 year old male and have been on ssris and beta blockers for depression and anxiety in the past with no great benefits from either an i do not like the idea of ssris and similar...

how old is our Ghosttrip?

Tylzen said:
Most people are on Facebook. :p
People move on, some return, I return now and then and check out the forums too.

Who is that? I don't remember you - how long were you here for? 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod