SMH

Should Chris Crime be banned from GR forever?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow someones overly sensitive, if my drawing made you feel inadequate i'm sorry

to make amends I've signed you up for "Penis Pump Monthly" a hot new magazine designed specifically to help folks like you!

I've also snagged another design you may find more your tastes

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘
░░█████░░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░
░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█████████████████████████████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░█████░░
â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Who said I was talking about you? You're an ass, sure, but you thrive on that and you've carved your own butt shaped niche into the GR community based on it. Let's face it though, everyone in Chris's camp has defended him by attacking the mods. He spammed a copy-pasted topic across all boards with the sole intention of pissing Lethean off. If he'd done that to anyone it would have warranted a ban, the fact that the target is an admin doesn't really have any bearing on the result when Chris ignored several warnings and has a decade of experience of this forum under his belt and knows what will and won't be tolerated.

I love it when the mods do their jobs and close topics that need closing (and yes, the topics did deserve to be closed) they get called Nazis and when their topic closures aren't needed they're blamed for the forums being boring. Absolute power may corrupt but their power is far from absolute. If it were then they wouldn't have a constant drone of bitching to deal with.

I'd also like to cite Godwin's law, it only took us 4 pages until the swastika was whipped out.

Right, this has gone on long enough. Once the Nazis get broken out, it's not worth salvaging.

Chris's ban will not be permanent. It'll doubtfully last longer than a month, and hell, if he promises not to post a bunch about how terrible and unfair he was treated when he's let back in, we'll cut that down a good amount.

Anyway, I've made my points clear and concise. I don't need to restate them, since I'm pretty sure they were all overlooked anyway and I get called a Nazi for it, which couldn't be fuhrer from the truth. Oops, I meant further from the truth. Those letters are right next to each other, I swear.

Now as for Dan, acting like a dummkoff isn't worth a ban, though I have issued him a warning asking him nicely to stop. Again, I give warnings. I don't like banning people, and would rather they stop by their own volition.

I'd also rather not see a bunch of threads about how this thread was locked. Every time a thread is locked, deserving or not, there are always a bunch of threads about how bullshit it was, which draws undo attention back to that. Let's avoid that, shall we?

And BlackStar, I like you. Like you said, GR is a family, and you've always been a valued member. But if this is really what drives you out of here, then auf wiedersehen. You'll be missed, and hopefully you'll realize this is something ridiculously petty to leave over.

Any other problems? Feel free to PM the shit out of me. The messages make me feel not alone while I talk to my cut out of Erwin Rommel. What a desert fox.

BlackStar said:
MattAY said:
There's no point Necro. They're all being a bunch of crybaby puberty-full teenagers that they'll just make another..

smh.gif

How about telling Necro he doesn't make the call on what gets closed or stays open on GR?

I knew you would have to take Longo's side Matt, just like how I'm sure Used and WL and Dan have to as well. United we stand, divided we fall. That sorta thing. The truth is I liked you guys, but the minute I make a complaint I'm treated like Madster. Absolute power corrupts absolutely fellas.

So whatever, enjoy many years of fun with people like Necrowolf. I'm out.

Just so you know, we discus all this stuff in CO. We've had divided opinions before, respected of course. We all concurred, because its the rules. Were not going to give you all special treatment because you've been here longer.

Whilst that is said, we do enjoy yourself, Icepicks and even Chris' input on the boards when you're yourselves. As soon as you guys go all revolution on us you ruin the high opinion I have of you. So I hope you dont leave. But please understand the obvious reasoning for the temporary ban of Chris, even we want him back even though we will expect the full onslaught as soon as it's lifted... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod