SMH

Should Chris Crime be banned from GR forever?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Chris Crime be banned from GR forever?
yes 18%

no 81%

Total Votes : 11

The facts speak for themselves. And it's safe to say the 2 votes for yes are probably Longo and Lethean. No matter if what Chris did was right or wrong, GR wants him back. Permanently banning him is ridiculous.

Like a permaban would do anything anyway. Has a ban ever really kept anyone out? Both Chris and you have been banned before, after all.

We're still talking about this? He's banned, get over it, yeesh. If he's unbanned, he'll come back, if he isn't unbanned, then he won't. Simple.

Crying about it isn't going to do anything. Someone should lock this thread.

NecroWolf said:
We're still talking about this? He's banned, get over it, yeesh. If he's unbanned, he'll come back, if he isn't unbanned, then he won't. Simple.

Who are you? Why don't you STFU and let the adults handle this.

NecroWolf said:

No doubt a paid puppet of the Nazi regime out to defuse the situation

First they came for Chris, and I didn't speak up because I was not Chris
Then they came for the gangbang threads, and I didn't speak up for I was not a gangbang thread
Then they came for me..

There's no point Necro. They're all being a bunch of crybaby puberty-full teenagers that they'll just make another.

For your information Blackstar, he's not permabanned. May I ask you to do a poll on whether he should've been banned? All replies apart from yourself and Icepick have called for "Yes" I'm afraid.

So relax, your little friend will come back at some point. Maybe wait at the bottom of the river for him with a bunch of flowers. He'll be walking over that hill anytime now. May I suggest you guys let it go? And admit that Chris broke the most simple rule of, not just this forum - but ALL forums = Dont spam 40+ topics in 30 mintues.

BlackStar said:
NecroWolf said:

Who are you? Why don't you STFU and let the adults handle this.

Maturity in action, folks.

MattAY said:
There's no point Necro. They're all being a bunch of crybaby puberty-full teenagers that they'll just make another..

smh.gif

How about telling Necro he doesn't make the call on what gets closed or stays open on GR?

I knew you would have to take Longo's side Matt, just like how I'm sure Used and WL and Dan have to as well. United we stand, divided we fall. That sorta thing. The truth is I liked you guys, but the minute I make a complaint I'm treated like Madster. Absolute power corrupts absolutely fellas.

So whatever, enjoy many years of fun with people like Necrowolf. I'm out.

1) I can't make calls, nobody listens to me 90% of the time anyway even if I could.

2) It was a suggestion, this thread is a dumping ground for pointless drama, as you have thus far proven. Drama I am now contributing too, shame on me.

3) Its an internet forum, if you like the guy, go chat with him on a messenger or something. It isn't the end of the world. He isn't permabanned anyway.

4) IT IS A FORUM. It is not a place of democracy, a fascist movement, a Nazi regime, or an anything of the sort.

5) I am the Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod