So Lethean really is gone?

BlackStar

Rookie
I was wondering this. I figured the guy was just taking a break from GR or whatever. But he hasn't been around in forever! He pulled a total Ghost Trip!

Well, wherever you are Colin, your years as White Rabbit were some of the best dramatic years on GR. And we all hope you're no longer here because you got a life and not because Chris and I chased you out with burning torches.

In case you ever come back, I'll share with GR the 3 things you and I have in common.

Our love of Star Wars
The+New+Spock+Alone.jpg

Our love of Nine Inch Nails
m_201206251801393125.jpg

And our love for UFC
Mk2.png

Hmmm, ok well maybe we didn't have much in common. But we both like Latina chicks! So here's one!

264634-bigthumbnail.jpg

If we're ever going to bond we'll have to bang her together bro. Remember, it's not gay, when it's in a 3 way. And relax, I'm engaged, I won't tell if you don't. It'll be a friendship built on trust!

But, if you never see this thread and you are really gone forever, then this will be my closure :( :( :(
Good-bye Lethean. We'll always have your movie thread...

Shoes...it's SHOES he loves!

YOU DONT KNOW HIM AT ALL!

We haven't seen him for months.

Oh well, we managed without Lethean for this long. Time to continue.
edit: I miss, Lethean now

Hahaha!

And repetitive jokes?! We never do that!...whose birthday is next?

Optimus-Crime said:
Sucks without WR around. Our love/hate (mostly hate) relationship was one of a kind, and as intotheRain has found it's not so easy to fill those shoes.

and speaking of shoes, everything's 50% off at Express right now so at least we know where to find him.
http://www.express.com/shoes-boots-794/index.cat

ITS ODD, you and I hate each other, Lethean and I hate each other, you and Lethean hate each other.

Hate triangle. And it's now incomplete. You cant have a hate line, doesn't work.

It does suck he's gone.

He was one of the 10 year+ members, an original. The yin to FrozenBacon's yang, good times.

Compared to TNO he was an incredibly fair admin/mod who let people speak their mind, even if it was borderline harassment (yes I remember the spam and drama).

Lethean, thanks for being apart of GR.

Maybe one day he'll return and fill our heads with Lethean dreams again, but now it seems he's gone through the rabbit hole from this wonderland to the real world.

Yet another vet who left without saying a word. Funny, we spend so much time here, and then we leave without saying a word.

Promise me ya won't do it!

So I heard Lethean came back and didn't even post in this topic.

Attaboy.

That's pretty badass actually, well, as far a message boards go...which basically means it's über geeky. But still, I appreciated it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle