Now I know why Longo blindly follows the law...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagram

Rookie
because he believes he is apart of it.

How ironic that I was talking about how people should be able to speak up and express themselves instead of being a slave to your government. Then Longo just silences the conversation, like any true corrupt politician who doesn't want to hear the truth.

You're a mod, you have the power to lock threads, good for you. But that doesn't mean you have to cut off people from discussing something that you happen to disagree with. If I had known GR was less about expressing one's opinion and more about totalitarianism I would've never came back in the first place.

Maybe Nick had something else he wanted to contribute? Maybe someone who hasn't seen the thread yet felt they needed to say something? Maybe you could've given a warning that you were going to close it? But instead you lock it with an iron fist.

Can I expect a conversation to come out of this? Or shall I be ignored, locked, deleted and perhaps even banned?

Dude, I thought you made some really good points. But then you had to go and make this thread. You went from YEAH MAN! to Son, I am disappoint.

A decision was made to close the thread and we were all in agreement. If you have a problem with any of GR's admins please contact them via PM. This isn't Jersey Shore, no need for the reality-drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle