Never Have I Ever...

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
New game! This is an old one though.

Post a thing you've never done. Next person replies only if they have done that thing, and they relate their story or experience. Then they post their own Never Have I Ever. Cool way to learn about each other. Normally you increase in craziness until someone posts a "stopper" but let's try to avoid doing that.

Example:
Wicked: "Never have I ever eaten raw fish."
Longo: "I eat sushi and sashimi all the time! In fact, I've been to Japan and I blah blah blah"
Longo: "Never have I ever been skydiving..."

Ok, I'll start.

Never have I ever been in a fist fight.

Having two brothers, we used to fight sometimes. Also got in a fight with one of my friends at school, which was a sobering experience to me, and I'm just happy I see it that way.

I've never accidentally killed someone's pet.

Haha. Good one. I'm going to be super disappointed if someone had done that.

I accidentally ran over my neice's puppy and paralyzed it's back legs... Still feel horrible about it...

I've been in a Major (rolling or totalling) car accident...

Edit:
Sorry it died of bloodloss before we could put it down...

Done that.. Hit and run actually (FELONY ALERT!!). Late night rear-ended a parked car while turning a corner in a neighborhood I'm not familiar with ( my cousin's avalanche - so it was fine, but the trunk on the Le baron was crinkled and slightly open when we pulled off). Predominately white neighbor hood - so I might've been lynched if I stopped.

-I smile when I think about what I got away with. Judge me if you want, but lets get REALLY down to the nitty gritty...

Never have I ever said the word N!g*3r to someone else with the intent of being mean.

Putin_788577c.jpg

/thread ..i hope

One time in second grade, I called a kid that in anger. My stepdad used to say it all the time, so I didn't know the hate that the word carried. Once I was made aware, I apologized and the kid and I became friends.

Never have I ever had a broken bone or any type of surgery.

Paradox said:
One time in second grade, I called a kid that in anger. My stepdad used to say it all the time, so I didn't know the hate that the word carried. Once I was made aware, I apologized and the kid and I became friends.

Never have I ever had a broken bone or any type of surgery.

I just had surgery recently, I've also managed to break two toes, an arm, a wrist, a few knuckles and three fingers on my right hand

edit: forgot I broke my nose, and had a hairline fracture on my jaw

never have I ever been in a hot air balloon, I don't fucking trust em

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod