What have you ever gotten in trouble for at school?

Whats your favorite way to get in trouble at school?

• Skipping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

• Pissing off teachers/staff

• Anything involving the cars at the parking lot

• "Destruction" of school property

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say his mishap was without cause. He's trying to make high school the most fun in his way. And many criminals have many causes for their mishap.

In 2nd grade I kicked some kid in the ass, like literally just kicked him in the ass, and he told on me.. i got a major ticket

I have skipped a few times but have yet to be caught.

A friend and I fought 3 times one year. It was nothing seriousm just playing around but hitting each other as if we really were pissed at each other. The first one started when I knocked his binder off the desk and he suddenly started hitting me in the face so I hit back but then a friend stopped it and we all decided to wait until later and spread the word so more would be able to witness it and have a good laugh. Later that day we continued and got in school suspension. The third fight was cause by us giving each other crap the whole hour one class and when the bell rang he knocked my binder out of my hand and said these exact words: "let's go" and so I punched him in the face, though I still wasn't mad...I found the whole time spent in that class hilarious, and we fought again and this time we were suspended for 3 days out of school.

I've done some things to piss teachers off, mostly in 7th grade just to make a very boring class with a very boring teacher more interesting. It usually started with talking to a friend then moved on to throwing things such as books, spitwads and others. I started throwing spitwads by stuffing a whole piece of notebook paper in my mouth. I waited until it was nice and wet and disgusting. After I threw that spitwad my friends and I began throwing at least 20 spitwads a day. The most memorable spitwad thrown that year would have to belong to one of my friends who threw one on the tv. We had always thought about doing it and he finally did. It was blue and splattered all over the lower part of the screen. He was sent to the office on our way back from lunch. The teacher walked in and asked the class if anyone could tell her about it. Everyone looked and I began laughing out loud so everyone could hear me. She asked me if I knew anything about it since I was the one everyone knew threw the most spitwads. I said I didn't know but I found it funny. She told me "It's not funny". She asked another usual suspect in an act such as this he said the same thing as me: "No, but it's funny though" she said once again "No, it's not funny". I then replied "Oh, it's hilarious" It was never anything really serious...nothing to hurt anyone or usually anything else. We did anything we could to make the class fun for us...and extremely unpleasent for the teacher. It was never anything really serious...nothing to hurt anyone or usually anything else. Needless to say we did not think too highly of her. That whole class made my 7th grade year the best year of my life so far.

Nothing else so far has even came close to compairing to anything that occured in that class.

i perfer starting an uprising in a class.. get all the kids riled up and then they piss the teacher off...

being a puppet master is the best :p

i recently got accused of stealing a calculator when i was just borrowing it from another classroom for a physics test. had been doing it all year and suddenly they decide to report me o_O had to talk to the cop who I couldnt convine at all. the teacher believed me though....

and back in middle school i used to completely jokingly call a girl a loser and we'd exchange insults from time to time not of which were serious at all. i mean we also talked like normal friends do.... for some reason she told the office and i had to listen to the assistant principal bitch at me for a while. was such BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod