khanacademy.org

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by FrozenBacon, Oct 2, 2010.

1. FrozenBacon

FrozenBacon Veteran

I just discovered this site the other day by chance. It is a collection of tutorials about match, science, and other educational subjects. Most of this stuff I remember learning in school, but forgotten it over the years due to me never using it.

The site gave me a refresher on some math subjects, that I forgot or either didn't learn properly due to me not caring enough in class. By doing this I had learned things that help me be more effective at my job and day to day life. I found that most of the math you learn in school you can use in real life, if you ever take the time to think about how to apply it.

In short, this site is awesome. Probably wont be much help to a willing student (unless your teacher is completely incompetent), but if you are out of school or want to teach yourself a higher level of math, it is perfect.

2. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Useless without click-able link

3. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

4. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

*facepalms*

5. madster111

madster111 Rookie

So much useful.
    Thanks, now excuse me while i spend hours on that site re-learning shit i forgot.