Want to cheat on your math homework? Here is a website

FrozenBacon

Veteran
http://www.mathway.com

It works for basic arithmetic, all the way up to calculus.

You have to pay for it to show its work (which I did end up doing because I am actually trying to learn how to do shit and not have to cheat), but it can find just about anything your math class will ask for.

This thing saved my ass on my last calculus quiz where I had no idea wtf I was doing half of the time.

Back when I was taking calc we didn't have these new fangled websites that helped with homework like this or wolfram alpha...

De-Ting said:
Ah, maff. Good times...

I like the maths, always did. Same goes for programming or any other science. I find comfort in the logic.

But yea, now is a great time for cheating. Back when I was in highschool the only thing we had was the really smart asian kid.

We didn't have a smart asian kid so I had to flirt with my old jewish geometry teacher.
Jokes on her, she had some nice gams for her age, and in those dresses I would've stared had she passed me or not.

If any old jewish ladies are reading this, hit me up. I dig glasses.

I cheated my way through high school math, got into a good college, and immediately took up a major that would allow me to never have to do math again.

Math is bullshit. Cheat away at it.

But without math, how would you solve everyday problems? Like finding out the sloped armor thickness of a tank or the formula for zeroing in your sniper rifle?

I don't have a problem with math because I'm Asian.

danielrbischoff said:
Green_Lantern said:
Back when I was taking calc we didn't have these new fangled websites that helped with homework like this or wolfram alpha...

Thisssssssss. I took the minimum requirements for math in high school which was up to grade 11. And I barely passed by the skin of my teeth. I really could've used this website to help turn my D into a B (you were thinking I would say A? Hey I still had to take the final exam.)

Sometimes cheating is great in high school. But only because it'll help you get passed all the crap you have to take but don't have any desire to pursue in college or your adult life.

Math is essential, don't get me wrong. But there's a difference between being able to figure out how much to tip your waiter and figuring out at what time the waiter will be returning to pick up his tip if he's walking at 5.5 km from the kitchen that's 20 feet away and the time now is 7:21pm and 39 seconds.

English on the other hand, I see way too many people abuse this language online. u no wut i meen bro? Study that shit! You need to speak it!

WickedLiquid said:
English on the other hand, I see way too many people abuse this language online. u no wut i meen bro? Study that shit! You need to speak it!
I'm improving on my grammar and I try to enhance my vocabulary. However, you'll very rarely see me talk like that. I don't always write out sentences like that, but when I do, I'm an idiot making fun of an idiot.

Oh yeah, we all make mistakes and typos or whatever. I'm not some literacy genius or anything. It's just that like I was saying with math, you should know the basics if you're going to get by. I blame rap music.

Bill Cosby was right, they kids got the brain damage from their hipping and their hopping and their bipping and their bopping. Now they don't know what the jazz... is all about!

WickedLiquid said:
Oh yeah, we all make mistakes and typos or whatever. I'm not some literacy genius or anything. It's just that like I was saying with math, you should know the basics if you're going to get by. I blame rap music.

Bill Cosby was right, they kids got the brain damage from their hipping and their hopping and their bipping and their bopping. Now they don't know what the jazz... is all about!
Yeah! You see, Jazz is like Jell-O pudding. No! Actually, it's more like Kodak film. No! Actually Jazz is like the new Coke, it'll be 'round forever.

WickedLiquid said:
danielrbischoff said:
Green_Lantern said:

Thisssssssss. I took the minimum requirements for math in high school which was up to grade 11. And I barely passed by the skin of my teeth. I really could've used this website to help turn my D into a B (you were thinking I would say A? Hey I still had to take the final exam.)

Sometimes cheating is great in high school. But only because it'll help you get passed all the crap you have to take but don't have any desire to pursue in college or your adult life.

Math is essential, don't get me wrong. But there's a difference between being able to figure out how much to tip your waiter and figuring out at what time the waiter will be returning to pick up his tip if he's walking at 5.5 km from the kitchen that's 20 feet away and the time now is 7:21pm and 39 seconds.

I knew an english instructor, she completely threw grammar and spelling out of the window with texts and e-mails.

Me, on the other hand, did completely horrible in all my english classes but I use practice good grammar and spelling online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle