This Or That Tournament: Nominations

I've decided I'm going to start my This or That again, but this time it will be tournament-style, so that there's actually a point to doing it instead of random voting lol. I know I'll have time for it this time too, because sophomore year is a fat joke, I've had less homework this year than i did in eighth grade. So here is the topic where I'll be looking for entries into the tournament. If you're not familiar with This or That, the jist of it is I put two things up, and you vote for the one you like better. I'd like to have around 32 entries for this to be a decent tournament, and if I don't get that much I can add some of the ones from the old This or That.

Some ideas to get you started:
Pirates vs. Ninjas
Skiers vs. Snowboarders
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Oompa Loompas
Sarah Palin vs. Parasailin'

Anyway, post your entries here!

So for a tourny...Like if ninjas and skiing won then would then face each other in the next round?

bitches vs hoes
bros vs hoes
hoes vs hoes
hoe.jpg

Aw maaaan, I preferred it when someone randomly said this or that. Some people came out with stormers.

That being said...

Britain VS Japan
Britain VS France
Britain VS Britain
Britain VS JCD
Britain VS Hitler- oh that's been done BOOOOOM!

I would like to point out that Pirates VS Ninjas is the most epic VS there ever was and ever will be. You may want to close with it, just sayin...

How about...

The Police
NYPD_donuts.jpg

VS

The Police
798627778the-police.jpg

See? wicked posting those two pictures as a versus gets me way more excited than the whole thing combined!

I vote the Sting Police! (who the fuck is gonna vote the actual Police?!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle