What have you ever gotten in trouble for at school?

Whats your favorite way to get in trouble at school?

• Skipping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

• Pissing off teachers/staff

• Anything involving the cars at the parking lot

• "Destruction" of school property

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow4-5

Rookie
High school are the best years of your teenage life. And since this is your "second home", isn't it natural to have as much fun as you do in your original home??? Relive school like your own house!! Instead of getting your brother into trouble for what you did, blame students! Instead of getting yelled at by mom and dad, thats your teacher's job.

Because of all the haters i have around my block, i have no choice but to go along with the fight as soon as they start it. Imagine every single time you fight, you get 10 days suspension (and i lost count after 7)

And at night school? Ain't it fun? I once went to one of the schools fountains with 5 of my boys and we dipped in a bunch of cleaning crap that makes bubbles in your washing machine (DO try this at school)

Dont forget the parking lot too! Tired of those losers thinking their car is the best thing in this planet? Do something about it.. like one day i decided to pop the tires of this kid i really hated (never got caught :D ) But dont do anything extreme (actually, go for it :twisted: )

So how have YOU guys been behaving in school lately :?:

Enigma said:
What a crappy thread.

Its not fun to get in trouble. DUH. Its fun when you don't get caught.

True, but my girl made up the idea. I actually wanted to twist it a bit and ask what people have gotten in trouble for and NOT get caught. Man i hate getting caught. its the WORST

I dropped out when they expelled me for being under the influence of drugs at school, and possession.

Wow you're so cool Shadow, please teach me the ways of the reckless fool so I can destroy property and cause people needless hassle :roll:

Sam

Sleeping. Nothing like a good nap then a detention to have another good nap in.

Shadow4-5 said:
getting your brother into trouble for what you did
getting yelled at by mom and dad
i have no choice but to go along with the fight as soon as they start it.
every single time you fight, you get 10 days suspension (and i lost count after 7)
went to one of the schools fountains with 5 of my boys and we dipped in a bunch of cleaning crap that makes bubbles in your washing machine
i decided to pop the tires of this kid i really hated

There.
I have hilighted all of the evidence in this thread that suggests you are going to have a future career as a custodial worker!
Hope you enjoy cleaning puke off the floors.
buffer.jpg

Man, you sound like a tough motherfucker!

:roll:

It's because of dicks like you that I got in trouble in middle school for being beat up. Fuck you.

4th grade I got in a fight
6th grade I whipped an eraser at some kid
8th grade I pissed off a teacher really bad
9th grade I was late like 25 times, pissed off teachers
10th (so far) threw an orange at some kids face, pissed off teachers, threw like 100 toothpics in the cieling and got them stuck

nothing too bad really (that I've got in trouble for)

Wow, a poster simply wants to detail his experiences at high school and ask about other rough times of y'all and he gets jumped on for trying to be "cool" or being "tough" or having "no future" or whatever obligatory character accusation you can stereotype.

To smash your preconceptions, I'll actually post some of my accounts. Note, I did nothing for popularity, proving my badass style and have quite a life going for me. Of course, these all are taken care of because I'm so charismatic.

I can say yes to every option you listed.

Skipping: I started out minimal here. My first year I got caught skipping band to go with my friend to the bank. Then it escalated as I treaded the fine line between skipping the maximum amount without going extra days. My two accounts of severity were: (a) I was allowed to skip to go to court and testify about a car crash I was involved with friends where we were rammed on the Interstate and (b) I skipped the senior trip to go skating with my friend and ended up being deprived of my status on the track team right before Districts. For the latter, one of my friends ended up breaking my long jump record, which I'm sure I'd have bettered. I was the first to break the record in over a decade just a year earlier.

Fighting: I was never involved in an outright physical fight. Sure I tripped a friend that resulted in him getting stitches, a matter that made me so emotional I skipped the rest of school that day. This prompted a locker search by school officials because I was thought to be planning something destructive. I guess this could go with Skipping, too. I was more involved with verbal fights with other students and teachers resulting in numerous detentions and an eventual suspension.

Pissing off teachers/staff: Numerous times. I slept in chemistry many times, resulting in my eventual dismissal from the class and detentions. I verbally fought with the study hall administrator, which prompted her to threaten me with "Do you want a detention?" and I surprised her by responding I did, and accordingly received one. I disrupted classes, posed as a Communist to question the history teacher and actually glorified Hitler one day, resulting in class disruption. I agitated my principal quite a bit my senior year by greatly exercising my freedom of speech and challenging him on his authority. I also began a school day by walking in with an air horn and sounding it off a few times, greatly agitating one teacher who never found the culprit.

Anything involving the cars in the parking lot: I parked inappropriately. I'd park outside of the assigned area. I cannot say I did much else, though.

"Destruction" of school property: My final year some friends and I toilet papered the town each night for a month. We actually took toilet paper from the school to use. Our final mistake was on our last night we did this to the janitor's house and he recognized the toilet paper and we ended up being caught. I edited my 'Senior Spotlight' on my own accord to post provocative material on the school's own web site. It was nothing incredibly devious, just views that contrasted with uptight, traditional students. Oh, and I left black marks on the gym floor quite often!

I think this should make for entertaining reading material, albeit a lot more was done. High school was fun! I miss it.

I helped the teachers eradicate mischief within the school. Us students understood the benefits of an interuption free education.

Ted_Wolff said:
Wow, a poster simply wants to detail his experiences at high school and ask about other rough times of y'all and he gets jumped on for trying to be "cool" or being "tough" or having "no future" or whatever obligatory character accusation you can stereotype.

Yes, pretty much why I didn't respond.

why would i go through the trouble of doing all that just to "look cool or tough" or whatever. Im just simply doing it out of my own enjoyment. i got one more year left of high school and i might as well make the most of it

You enjoy creating mishap without any cause? And are you going to be a professional criminal or just a common thug when you grow up...

I have actully got along real good for all of my school years. I believe I have never acted purely to cause trouble... what's the big idea?

I really can't see any point on acting stupid for the sake of acting stupid. I have never met no one who has thought so either, so I really can't empathize with you, Shadow4-5. Just start like acting in sensible manner... Or at least act stupid so that there's some other cause than just seeing people get frustrated...

Hehe...I have never gotten caught...EVER.

During my freshman year I always got high during lunch time ( there is this group of palm trees dooooown in the forest...its pretty hard for us to get caught there...its called the "weed shack") and I never got caught...its a good thing we have an amazing campus.

Eum...fights in our school are always done in the locker room and they are well organized and there is always a look out or two to prevent getting caught.

Umm...I usually go to the bathroom to smoke during arabic...the bath room is quite spacey, and you can go to the window (its pretty high) and jump down to a ledge. I always find a couple of friends from their other classes there smoking and whatnot.

Once I made the mistake of pulling out a zig-zag paper from my pocket and the teacher had her eyes on me...I told her it was for my "Drugs" project.

Eum...hehe during history class we used to snifff tobacco while the teacher wrote on the board...EVERY SINGLE GUY from the class was sniffing and the teach never noticed.

So yeah...also there are two guys who sell cigarettes and breath-fresheners in school...they also have forged "late notes" and whatnot.

Hehe, pretty organized ;)

-BBK

Mostly just fighting. I got sick of people making fun of me so I started punching them in the face. I didn't always win the fight, but after two or three times of a single kid getting punched in the face on odd occasions as he tried to belittle me, got 90% of everyone to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod