Relay-Ting: Week 15

~Week 10~

Here we have a special edition, made up entirely of material from the, dun-dun-duuunnn...front page. Since it is apparent that only a few of us go there very ofter, this feature will henceforth be called...

Tings You Missed

Pretty much every comment here is flowing gold:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/pee- ... ylet-12809

LEGO: Lord of the...?
Bras said:
tinymhg said:
Cool, but how does a LEGO figure wear a ring?
LEGO Lord of the Bracelets.

The Podcast is long, but does that make The GRind better?
usaglory said:
The longer the better as long as you guys are into it. This week's was good, but sometimes you guys sound bored or forced. I prefer GRradio over the GRind (except for Marisha) but I hope you keep doing both. On Fridays the GRind is like an appetizer, while GRradio is the main course.

-----------------------------
Now I'd like to remind everyone that this Tuesday we should all be inves-ting our time in the game we have been anticipa-ting for a decade now; Diablo III. If you've gone on exis-ting without playing Diablo II and are investiga-ting what all the hyperventila-ting is about, you should be accep-ting my advice and join the community for some free co-opera-ting.

Seriously. I need some strong sets of lungs. My opera career is going nowhere.

~Week 11~

Diablo's problems bring about some lolz.

sandineyes said:
MarkyBee said:
(I've not been able to log in since i last logged out. but I think that's their servers being overencumbered)
Q: How do you know Blizzard servers are overencumbered?
A: They are unable to run!

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Anthony_Severino said:
I foolishly photoshopped the Diablo III logo over this red dong, completely missing the fact that I could spell the word dildo out of Diablo. I have corrected my egregious error and replaced the picture with what you see here. Enjoy (but not too much).

And since I have nothing else, you all get to watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCnj-uiRCn8

~Week 12~

Yeah it's late. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

Green_Lantern said:
How does one meet through Twitter?

Bretimus_v2 said:
You get twitter-pated.

Tip your waitress.

Ugh....
UghRochester said:
Is The Pirate Bay free? Anyways, I don't have cable. My internet service is Comcast.

And since you guys are still providing me withjerkspretty much nothing, I'm going to start using outside sources (most likely YouTube) to raise some, uh, laughs.

You King of the Hill fans will appreciate this:
http://youtu.be/WCr-l9naPmE

I'm been an absolute fail last week. My mom's birthday topic and that question full of ignorance. In my defense, I got too much worrying about living on my own.

I actually do laugh about it. At first, I was panicking about my mom's thread. I even Skyped Daniel excuses, in which he just ignored and could have been supportive by saying, "Don't worry, Ugh. You're awesome!"

What you really should've done is call him on skype but instead of talking, you just breath really loudly into the microphone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle