GRumble 2013 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakon

Rookie
Lady and Gentlemen! It is time to begin the GRumble of 2013!!! We will be doing it much like previous past, with both a singles and a doubles tournament. This thread shall remain open for the remainder of the week (a decision that is completely not in my power), so make sure to sign up/find a team mate before this week's end.

For teams, actually have one member post the team and team name and, if you want one, a team picture. I will not provide a picture for you if you elect not to use one, however I will use a shitty portmanteau for your team name if you don't give me one (I'll be sure to be extremely uncreative). If I'm unsure of a team, I'll be sure to PM.

I promise this won't be as good as previous years.

Longo_2_guns said:

50centerniegif.gif

I want no part of this popularity contest.
Yes. Yes I do want part. I am in. I thought about grabbing Ugh for a team, but if he gets Mattay, I'll partner up with whoever needs one. I am a whore.

im in

and if anyone has the balls to attach their wagon to my incredibly popular personality, so be it

I'm in

UghRochester said:
I'm in and available. MattAY, partners?

Go on then....Oh what have I gotten myself into.

"Batman & Robin"?....You're Robin.

We're not doing Batman and Robin. We could do Master Chief and Cortana. I'll be happily to be Cortana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle