GRumble 2014: Enter the Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stickyellowsock said:
Count me in. I am a front page man. Rarely venture to these parts of the sewers.

All new people are obligated to post one picture of themselves holding a console controller timestamped and must pay a dowry to UghRochester in the form of a haiku about Mountain Dew.

...aaannnnndddd....

go

Stickyellowsock said:
Count me in. I am a front page man. Rarely venture to these parts of the sewers.

Ah....Welcome!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2387-1342464371-17.gif

UrbanMasque said:
Stickyellowsock said:

All new people are obligated to post one picture of themselves holding a console controller timestamped and must pay a dowry to UghRochester in the form of a haiku about Mountain Dew.

...aaannnnndddd....

go

Like I said...I represent the front page comments. I am a diplomat. I WILL DO NO SUCH THINGS!

Stickyellowsock said:
Like I said...I represent the front page comments. I am a diplomat. I WILL DO NO SUCH THINGS!

youre in my barrio ese..
you'll do whatever we tell you. double posting n shit.
cholos.jpg

You friends with my lil homie Bigtruckseries?

joking about stereotypes isn't racist.

creating characters based on stereotypes meant for a child's consumption is racist.

You are now aware that Disney is Satan
dumbo.jpg
ElmerFuddBlack.jpg
12.jpg

tumblr_lq5iktU5cJ1qkzq2g.jpg
1.jpg
2ex3o03.jpg

I feel like my childhood has been raped.... that makes you a pedophile, well a spiritual pedophile anyways

Longo_2_guns said:
There isn't anything racist about Der Fuhrer's Face.
^^^ Seriously! like why people put it next to the blackface cartoon. Der Fuhrer's Face makes FUN of nazies like some sort of vaudeville show and it even got some sort of military award...

...also urban? Bugs bunny isn't Disney...

Green_Lantern said:
Lien is actually agreeing with someone for once?!
Yo green lantern, i have been agreeing with everyone 'cept for those who still haven't taken their head out of their a-hole and think they are champion of the community.

...can ya take a hint or do you want me to put in a Mad-lib for ya?

Lien said:
Green_Lantern said:
Lien is actually agreeing with someone for once?!
Yo green lantern, i have been agreeing with everyone 'cept for those who still haven't taken their head out of their a-hole and think they are champion of the community.

...can ya take a hint or do you want me to put in a Mad-lib for ya?

Edited: Message deleted by me because it isn't worth it.

So instead, I shall discuss cake.

051120081-01-chocolate-irish-whiskey-cake-recipe_xlg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle