Line up for GRumble 2010!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of advice, about 8 of you have gone "Im in for doubles if you want me as your partner". Just team up people! Ask users who have already made the same claim. Otherwise it'll take aaages.
Of course if you dont like any of the people who have claimed a doubles spot then dont bother. :lol:

Oh, and if JCD and tigerlily dont make a honeymooners entrance, I'll be upset.

I have never been apart of the GRumble before and i've been here for awhile so what the hell sign me up for both

MattAY said:
Oh, and if JCD and tigerlily dont make a honeymooners entrance, I'll be upset.
Where are those two? They haven't posted for a while.
EDIT: Took out my joke.

Urban, sorry about that. You're added now. Updated list to Madster's entry.

Ugh, I'm pretty sure you can't just pull names like that. Pick one of the open people, or at least someone who has posted in the last year. Anyway, consensus of the body: Can Ugh pick Ghost?

Also, is Used44 going to defend his title? I mean, really, after running the GRumble 2009 and winning it and finally coming back to post occasionally...it'd be sad if he didn't at least enter.

i do more haunting of these boards nowadays than posting, but sure ill throw my hat in for both.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Ugh, I'm pretty sure you can't just pull names like that. Pick one of the open people, or at least someone who has posted in the last year. Anyway, consensus of the body: Can Ugh pick Ghost?
Just a minor joke since he hasn't been here since what...2 years?
Anyhow I'll team up with keepithowitis, if that's alright with him...how about it keepit?

ill go with Ugh, might as well lose in the first round as the two most unpopular GR-ers. And since he's entered in twice we'll have twice the chances to lose.

And I'll go for singles as well.

So after one PM the best doubles team has formed in the shape of schimmel and Wicked Liquid. Our combined powers will summon an entity more powerful than Captain Planet. Prepare to be ended!

I remember back when we held popularity contests twice a week! :eek:ldman: (what, no gif?)
Jared went on one hell of a winning streak :) but followed by an even larger losing streak :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod