Line up for GRumble 2010!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Well, another year has gone by and plenty of you have asked for a GRumble (okay, maybe it's only been three of four of you). Despite promises by some that they would run 2010's GRumble, noone has stepped up to the task. So it falls on me to start it up (and I'm not a glory hound, if you have a contribution to make like a cool banner...have ats).

For the those of you new to the boards, as I was last year, the GRumble is a poll-based popularity contest. Be you old, new, moderator, or troll, here's your chance for some bragging rights. Link to GRumble 2009.

Keeping with the GRumbles of the past, let's continue with both the Singles and the Doubles Tournaments. Everyone is more than welcome to enter.

So I'm entering for the Singles and am looking for a good partner.

Entrants:
(I'll be updating this to reflect new submissions.)
Singles:

Bretimus_v2
De-Ting
Longo_2_guns
MattAY
UrbanMasque
LinksOcarina
WickedLiquid
Hlallu
UghRochester
keepithowitis
Tyrranis
Rakon
HK-47
schimmel
kingg5
madster111
Paradox
GreenLantern
Eyebrowsbv31

Doubles:
De-Ting/UrbanMasque
Longo_2_guns/MattAY
LinkOcarina/Rakon
WickedLiquid/schimmel
Tyrranis/HK-47
UghRochester/Eyebrowsbv31
kingg5/madster111
Bretimus_v2/GreenLantern
Hlallu/Paradox

Unpaired Doubles:
keepithowitis/?

I've had some ideas for a GRumble Podcast, but I don't know if I'd be able to commit to it.

So I'll sign up for singles, and I'm open for doubles. PM if interested.

That's a dumb idea De-Ting. You're dumb.

Also, Bretimus, thanks for taking care of this. I'd do it myself, but I'm extremely busy for the next month and won't be able to really do that. I could help out in June if the extra hand was needed, but May is bad.

That said, I'm in for both Singles and Doubles, if I can get a good partner. So, who's gonna be my partner?

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm extremely busy for the next month and won't be able to really do that. I could help out in June if the extra hand was needed, but May is bad.

Great, another absentee moderator... :)

I'm in for singes and doubles, any takers for doubles?

Also the podcast thing sounds like a good idea, but only if the guys on the podcast dont participate.

Thinking about it now, it might actually work to do a weekly "Play by Play" fake sports broadcast shit. Maybe, if they were short and planned, and not just people sitting around microphones jabbering.

Naaaah, just do it normally. Less hassle and more waggle.

I'm in for singles. And for doubles, I extend an invite to an all-Mod duo of mayhem...to Longo. DO IT!

Ha! You can all pack your bags and go home, this shit has finished before it's even began!

I fought against MattAY and Urban last time around in the singles.
I never had a chance of winning in that one, but nonetheless, I'm in it for both in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle