GRumble 2013!!! IT"S ALL OVER!!!

And the winner of the singles tournament is...

used44!!!
map.GIF

alaska-day.jpg

alaska_G_20080818113454.jpg

He tops Mattay by a score of 10-9. Well done Mattay, at least you're still a mod.

And the winner of the doubles is...

Icepick and Wes: Hockey Fucks!!!
dSCFs.jpg

They take down the undefeated Royale with Fries by a score of 10-9. Congrats to our wily winners, and let's give a hearty pat on the back to the least likely pairing, who looked like they might take it all.

Sorry I wasn't able to update this everyday/consistently. Real life sucks, which is why I guess we play video games, which is why I guess we're all here. Either way, I promised this wouldn't be good, so I guess I delivered on that front.

See ya next year! (I'll actually still be here all year, so I'll still be seeing you all)

The Unimak Island? Used is that where the cursed buffalo lives?

Congrats to everyone. And good job Rakon, Fishin Accomplished.

Fuck, a double loss....

waaaaah.jpg

Well done Used and Hockey Fucks!

And nice hosting work there Rakon. Apart from a few miscounts it went brilliantly!

Well, maybe disbanding Next Gen was a bad idea. But maybe it was a good idea. Another year fighting with Dan over who was the Alpha would've been exhausting.

GO USED!
GO ICEPICK AND WES!

An unlikely duo, one well respected member of the community, and me, team up at the last second and win the grand prize, I'm already in talks with disney for a feel good movie this summer

If it was rigged, Urban, Team Royale with Fries would have won...or The Invisibles. MattAY and I had a huge discussion of what our team should be. One of his suggestions was The Hoff and his lifeboat
David-Hasselhoff_baywatch_300x400.jpg

Good job Rakon.

Icepick, good job. And good luck to your shitty leafs.

Hockey Fucks win the Stanley Cup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod