GRumble: Do you feel lucky, punk?

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
tumblr_inline_n98phmJUXM1suinmy.gif

That's right! It's the year 2015 and all of the GRians have gathered for a knock-down, drag-out, heavy-petting, no-holds-barred blood bath. So, I ask you this:

ARE YOU READY FOR THE
GRumble?

I sure hope you are because registration is going to be open for a whole week. Tell your mom, tell your dad, find old school GRians, do whatever it takes to make this the biggest year yet.

We will be having both a Singles and Doubles competition.

The rules this year are as follows:
There will be no Brackets or Round Robins!
There will be two matches a day until the Final Four.
Every match will be decided randomly. We all go in the mixer and the top four each day face off, 1 vs 2/3 vs 4.
This will be double elimination.

What I think will be cool about this is that someone could potentially make it all the way to the finals without ever playing a match. Fate itself could propel someone into the finals! I mean...UghRochester could...go...all..the...way!!! *insert Think-About-It.gif*

So please, start registering now! It's going to be a random Revolution!

Victims...I mean, Contestants
De-ting
Green Lantern
Studio Tan
Paradox
Used44
UrbanMasque
Gunner37
Bretimus_v2

Doubles
GLused44
De-Masque

UghRochester said:
I'll join singles, but MattAY, #TeamRoyaleWithFries again?

Only if you promise to not link that image to facebook like last time!!!?? and ask people from fb to vote?! DO YOU PROMISE?!

Im in for singles.

tumblr_mdyevxRq6b1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

I promise. As you already know, the img url from that is from my Flickr page. No more adding people from GR on any social network site. I'm a changed man! Time to make this official entrance into the ring!
wkItg8k.gif

Consider myself and Howie a God squad! Back together once again, to be knocked out in the first round! OH YES!

giphy.gif

Brett!!

royal-rumble-chris-sims.jpg

We should have a Royal Rumble Styled match too.. Like a Single survivor - Mafia Style vote off... PLLLEEAAASSEEE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod