Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I see your yes and raise you a yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
De-Ting said:
Urbs and I have reunited and it feels so good.

fuxz.png

or

terry_tate_draft.jpg

either way you guys are so screwed

Fus Bro Dah

Simon+Cowell+Randy+Jackson+American+Idol+Grand+ektCVHR0UUxl.jpg

That's more like it

I tried getting TheJx4 in here via Twitter. Apparently he's blowing up GR's feed with a bunch of replies and retweets.

Dan, we need to come up with an awesome team name. And am I correct in expecting all of GR's resources being put into this effort? Eh? Eh...eh?

No?!?!

Well, then we better make an awesome team name.

Simple explanation. It's a showdown. Similar to LinksOcarina's character battle, but forum members instead. You can compete in Single and Doubles (team). You can be on my team, since you and I tweet. Like in my tweet, we could be called GR's Twits.

Updated. We'll be starting tomorrow most likely. So sign up soon or make your teams already.

Wes, Sticky, HK, Schimmel, BlackStar, TheDiesel...let's see some teams.

Green_Lantern said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
DocMoc
Paradox
Tyrranis
Kapow
Shaft
Chris_Crime
Lethean
Eyebrowsbv31
Delorean
Maca
FrozenBatman
etc, etc.

HINT HINT

Still plenty of spaces open. And intotheRain...I accidentally left you off the list, no offense meant. You're welcome too.

TheJx4 said:
May I suggest StormBloopers?
Well, Bret has assumed we were a team unless you have already confirmed it to him. I still like GR Twits. StormBloopers would just be about my avatar. I want something as a TEAM.

Assumed? You said you wanted to be a team, and he offered a possible name. I believe the word you are looking for is...

DEDUCED!
arthur-conan-doyle-sherlock-holmes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle