A Christmas Mafia Sign-up

How simple/complicated you want this game to be?

• 2 Mafiaoso and 2 Cops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Mafia + 1 Godfather and 2 Cops + 1 Doctor

• A lot of roles that I can't remember right now.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberjim2000

Veteran
Before the year could end, we should have one more MAFIA game just for kicks. Sign up here so, I could tally up all the players and consider our options.

Players:
UghRochester
Gunner37
danielrbischoff
HK-47
Green_Lantern
Longo_2_guns
WickedLiquid
Bretimus_v2
De-Ting
Optimus-Crime
NickKmet
MattAY

How about everyone's in the mafia, and two traitors are secretly trying to bring it down and kill off a member each night.

The doctor works like normal, except he's called the big brother. Of course, nobody knows who he is.

No one's the godfather, but one person is secretly the right hand man who does his bidding, and can whack anyone he suspects is causing trouble.

One person is a mole, and can play either side. They inspect one person each night, revealing if they're a traitor, the right hand man, or the big brother.

De-Ting said:
How about everyone's in the mafia, and two traitors are secretly trying to bring it down and kill off a member each night.

The doctor works like normal, except he's called the big brother. Of course, nobody knows who he is.

No one's the godfather, but one person is secretly the right hand man who does his bidding, and can whack anyone he suspects is causing trouble.

One person is a mole, and can play either side. They inspect one person each night, revealing if they're a traitor, the right hand man, or the big brother.

We'll do it if people votes for it.

Oh yeah, sign-ups closes on Friday, so hopefully we'll get the game done before Christmas.

I think do the one in the middle, but with just one cop?

Count me in, dovakhin.

Okay, think this is about as many people we could get at the moment. Writing the game up now and it should be ready by Sunday assuming I don't procrastinate and play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod