• Maybe So

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
So when are we wanting to start this thing up this year? Last year we didn't start until March-ish and in previous years it would start at the beginning of the year. So when do we want to start? Now!

Also, last year there was a lot of bitching about three-way matches and we even had some three-man teams. What do we want to do to avoid this? Come up with some suggestions. I already was thinking about it and one way to avoid this is by auto-drafting people from the forums and chat that have not submitted themselves for singles only. I say that because I would rather that all of our doubles teams were made up of participating members first. But this is just one idea. Brainstorm.

Also, this year I was thinking that I would notify people that their match was coming up the day before. That way, if they wanted to open up a publicity thread or do something awesome, then they would be able to do so the day before to garner votes. You don't have to but the option would be there. Anyway, ideas?

So sign up! Tell me if you're down for singles and then find yourself a partner.

Singles:
(24)
Bretimus_v2
MattAY
Schimmel
UghRochester
Green_Lantern
HK-47
LinksOcarina
electricthunder
Used44
Longo_2_guns
TheDiesel
Eyebrowsbv31
Tyrranis
Mod-Chip
UrbanMasque
Kapow
Sightless
Rakon
De-Ting
Gunner37
DocMoc
Shaft
Chris_Crime
WickedLiquid

Doubles(10)
MattAY/Longo_2_guns
Green_Lantern/Used44
Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester
Kapow/Sightless
De-Ting/Rakon
Bretimus_v2/Schimmel
electricthunder/LinksOcarina
DocMoc/Shaft
Chris_Crime/UrbanMasque
HK-47/WickedLiquid

As a moderator, I'm gonna have to say no to publicity threads - spam city!

But by all means post them in this thread or something. Or all in another thread.
Make a publicity thread for all of them - that's the short answer. Plus I dont think many people care that much anyway. The publicity thread may just consist of a youtube video from Urban in it. ;)

See how many people enter first, then you can sort out how to do it. You have no idea what the numbers are yet! I like the idea of randomly drafting in people who dont enter to make the numbers even though. Give that a shot.

Oh, and we start now yes? We were late last year (Thanks a LOT Used).

^Flattery....dawwww.

And MattAY, I do respect your input. But I mean, I'd hate for you to have to deal with a possible 1-2 new threads per entrant. That would definitely, like, double the new thread count per day. But a GRumble Publicity thread is a good idea since it would keep voting separate from the additional crap (I mean, awesome information and glad handing).

Also, let's consider this a preliminary interest list instead as well, no Doubles Teams yet. I wanted to do this, like this, because last year we had a couple of late-comers who missed the boat.

I think we should be able to make our own publicity threads damnit! Not being able to stifles our individual creative imaginations, man!

Publicity threads sound good, although perhaps we should limit the mud-slinging a bit. We don't want this to become too political now :).

used44 said:
Classic GR over-thinking. Just start the goddamn topic.

I'm in.

Don't be mad about schimm's compliment. You had your time. You had your time.

Hmmmm, fuck it, this is now the entry thread, leave suggestions if you have any.

Can we choose double partners now too?

Come on Longo...come ere boy! *ding-a-ling-a-ling"

Guess where my bell is bug guy?!

Hehehehehe yeeaaaaaaaaaah that's right!

- In my hand.

Go for it. Nice banner, bee-tee-dub.

EDIT: I will be trying to keep the participants list up-to-date, but don't hold it against me if something is off.

MattAY said:
Can we choose double partners now too?

Come on Longo...come ere boy! *ding-a-ling-a-ling"

Guess where my bell is bug guy?!

Hehehehehe yeeaaaaaaaaaah that's right!

- In my hand.
I was expecting it to be in the same place as last year...

And it was.

We are partners now. Also, we're going to do doubles together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle