GR's mall Santa SIGN-UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Rookie
So I was thinking this Christmas we vote for who should be our Santa at GR. Basically it's Grumble with a secret santa twist.

It's simple really, just post in here if you want to play. Then everyone PM me a picture of their santa. It doesn't have to be you dressed as Santa, just a picture involving Santa, it could be a TV/movie character dressed as Santa, or some funny/epic/wtf picture of Santa. You can even make your own using photoshop if you wish, get creative! Don't forget to name your Santa or give him/her/it a title!

Once I've recieved all pics, everyone will vote showdown style. The names will not be revealed, only the players pictures will go head to head and everyone will vote depending on which Santa they like more. Once a Santa is voted out I'll reveal who they were.

The final winner will be crowned GR's Mall Santa and wins Christmas.

Let's get 16 players! Please try to keep your Santa a secret and remember to just have fun.

I'm fat and I am rocking an amazing, luxurious beard. I think that should make me the winner by default.

As you're signing in, send me your pic and name/title. It'll help get the game going sooner. II know it might take you awhile to find/make one you like, I'm just saying you don't have to wait :)

I thought this said mail santa.

Like we all write a list and mail it to Santa...

*starts new topic*

^I did that at another site some years back and the results were fantastic. I'm game if you're game, buddy. I have some AOL discs that need re-gifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle