Christmas Wish Lists!

My list isn't anything special, so here's my two son's: Diego Blanket, Spiderman toys, bike with training wheels, a new potty-trainer in the shape of a truck, puppy (no way in hell we're getting that one)

^typical.

Um, maybe a 5850.

And lots of clothes.

And someone to play Borderlands with. :oops:

And maybe an iTunes card. I have a feeling the government is catching onto me.

Robmiester said:
I estimate at least 100 trillion GB worth of memory shall be sold this year for Christmas, !

Why would you say 100 trillion GB when you could've just made it simple and said 100 billion TB? haha! Loser!

I would like a computer for Christmas so I don't always have to sneak into a Public School Library to visit GR. I don't think they believe I'm a janitor anymore. :(

keepithowitis said:
^typical.

Um, maybe a 5850.
I'm also hoping to get that damn desktop i've been wanting, but i'm not sure if i will get it.
I've already got 400, and it's only 1300 total..

I would like a new pair of headphones too, but I just got a really expensive pair so I might just wait till next year.

Rakon said:
Am I not good enough DocMoc?!?!?

It was a tough call.
The next time there is a physics and engineering convention in Cancun, you, Nes and I will hit that shit up.

I usually get the typical bottle of cologne as well. Also a 10pack of guitar strings, I forget how clutch that really is. I'ma ask for that again. Also, new socks, every year, socks. Christmas sells ore socks than anything I've seen before in my family.

I think I'm done Christmas gift buying for myself.

Just bought a new pair of brown, distressed leather Allen Edmond shoes, a used pair of burgundy AE shoes on eBay (15% Bing cashback!), as well as a a new black Wii remote + nunchuk (also on eBay w/ BCB).

Whew..

>general mundane post about what I want for Christmas<

....wait, I already did that....fuck....

BOOBIES!

...Saved!

miak757 said:
All I really want is my Computer to be fixed (Apparently Power supply failure) and if possible, a new graphics card that can run Oblivion, and KOTOR.

Oh heck, I wish I could play KOTOR for PC as well! But unless I want to downgrade my video drivers and play nothing else BUT KOTOR then I'm S.O.L ... le sigh.

Already got 1 gift early; Assassin's Creed II !! Love my wife!

Other than that, asked for money for my next tattoo. Can't wait!

I would like my car to fixed, but since this is a wish thread - I want a damn Toyota Chaser.

New threads would be good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle