Bands that should release Christmas albums.

GRColin

Rookie
So we all have our favourite bands, such as Nine Inch Nails for myself. Of course I don't think Trent Reznor could put out a decent Christmas album unless it was all instrumental. There are other bands however that I think would definitely make an interesting album, if not a great one, with our Holiday favourites.

For me, Rammstein. I was just thinking about Trans-Siberian Orchestra and then it got me thinking of Rammstein. No idea why. It just did. And then I thought "hey, these guys sure could add some kick to our Christmas favs". I hope I'm not the only one who would listen to it.

Post what bands you'd like to see release a Christmas album!

Hey now, a Soulja Boy christmas album would be pretty damn easy to put out. We'd call it "We Wish YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU A Merry Christmas".

I hate Christmas music with a passion, but Streetlight Manifesto or Reel Big Fish would do a good job

Fuck Christmas albums. Let them release more compilations of the Golden Oldies! Dont let them die out!!

I know this place is Radioheaded out. Like, sometimes certain posters try to turn this place into Radiohead-Revolution.com, but I'm gonna throw Radiohead into the fold. That would be rad.

Also, somebody like Jenny Lewis or Dr. Dog would be great.

MattAY said:
f*** Christmas albums. Let them release more compilations of the Golden Oldies! Dont let them die out!!

Would this include the likes of Tony Bennett, Nina Simone and Bing Crosby?

And my vote goes to Lethal Interjection.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133