Christmas wish list.

gift cards to future shop
(to help purchase a new tv on boxing day)

and also new pairs of jeans

good jeans too, not every day average stupid fucking crappy uncomfortably fitting faded cut pieces of shit god damn I HATE WHEN I GROW OUT OF JEANS GOD DAMNIT GIMME A GOOD DECENT PAIR OF JEANS TO WEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING FADED BULL SHIT TIGHT POCKETED FUCKING WORN OUT HIGH TOP FUCKING BALL SQUISHING BULL SHIT PIECES OF SHIT.

Merry Christmas

Games

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Bioshock 2
Red Dead Redemption
Alan Wake

Blu rays
Band of Brothers
Apocalypse Now 3 Disc set
The Expendables

Clothing
Affliction shirt or any other graphic tee that won't fad and get fuzzballs on them after two washes
Jeans
Leather jacket
Rockport Tolini Boots to replace the ones my damn dog ate a year ago.

Miscellaneous
Team Quest membership
Crossfit Hillsboro membership
Canon Rebel T2i

Not really doing/getting much for myself, but here's the wish list.

Video Games: 2 new Dualshocks, AC:Brotherhood, Fallout: NV, Castlevania, Enslaved

Board Games: Acquire, Ticket to Ride

Movies: Inception, The Pacific, Psych: Season 3 & 4

Misc: 40" HDTV, a fuel-efficient sedan, Vaude Astra 55, climbing equipment, G27 and my CCP, giftcard to bookstore

And to satiate the recent craving to have some art up on my walls (at the house and office).

wouldn't mind some clothes. but i got an early christmas present which was a new snowboard set up, gonna go to the slopes this saturday so im pretty stoked for that.

eitherwise, booze is always welcome and i wouldn't mind some kitchen appliances like a cast iron pan or a nice heavy stock/sauce pot.

I get to practice my acting skills this holiday season. I haven't asked for anything this year so it'll be a surprise to find out what I receive. It's funny that I only know what I want and don't want after I get things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod