were you good for Santa this year?

Crap, I just found NBA jam for $30. I know I'll regret this...but that's so much more reasonable than $55 and I will play the crap out of it.

I got a new phone, two painting sets (One with oil paints, brushes, easel, pencils and canvases and more. The other with watercolour paints, water soluble pencils, brushes, paper and more.) a book on drawing, 3 sketch pads, a new stuffed elephant, and a new jumper.

Twas a good Christmas for me. :)

Got a bag that consist of:

-Deodorant
-Shaving epquiment
-Shampoo and shower gel
- Toothbrush and thoothpaste

and new socks.

I wonder if they tried to imply something with all this. My fault for not wishing anything special.

Affen said:
Got a bag that consist of:

-Deodorant
-Shaving epquiment
-Shampoo and shower gel
- Toothbrush and thoothpaste

and new socks.

I wonder if they tried to imply something with all this. My fault for not wishing anything special.

My sister received shampoo and soap from her sis-in-law and was pissed about it lol. She asked everyone if she looks/smells dirty.

I got an iPhone 3g, a step up from my razor. Also an xbox wireless headset reach edition which I will be returning for a cool $50.

A Blu-ray player!

Along with 5 separate BDs from various family members.
Also got a new external HDD, new iPhone case, tons of pens pencils and markers for sketching, some clothes and socks, an AT-AT model kit, new Sony headphones to replace my busted ones, a massive 6qt Dutch oven and some baking sheets, a homemade knitted cap...

Probably some other stuff I can't remember. I always get spoiled at Christmas.

The biggest thing I got was a new TV, which I really could use. My previous TV, which I've been using for the last 4 years, is a 4:3 22 incher without HDMI or anything higher than 480i. My current tv is 26 inches widescreen with HDMI. Good shit.

I really have no personal recipes, but this site has NEVER let me down. Awesome food everytime and an excellent way to keep it clean is making or buying sleeves.

liners202lg.jpg

i got a pretty good range of loot. snowboard package with a mountain season pass, $300, some fancy bath gel, a fancy cork screw, and clothes. gotta figure out what to spend the money on though.

What makes a corkscrew "fancy"? I'm intruigued...

I also like the way you leisurely threw in: oh yeah, got 300 bucks too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle