Bad Games You wish were good

We all know that most of the games out there suck horribly, so I just wondering are there any games you own or played which you wanted to be good, but couldn't do it.

I have a ton of games in my collection like that.

The Thing, Geist, Batallion Wars, PN.03, brute Force are the best examples. They are tried hard, and had elements which made it fun for a while, but sticky controls or something else marred the gameplay and it was overall not as enjoyable as it should of been.

Devil May Cry 2: Would have been a great game, that's if DMC1 didn't rock so much. It's ok, I mainly keep it around to show how wrong a sequel can go

FFX-2: Not a horrible game, but for a final fantasy a real lame story and honestly it is hard to take the characters seriously with the lack of clothing.

Armoured Core 2: Another Age: I love mechs, but I find many of the missions become boring and begin to get rather annoying at a certain point.

Rachet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal: A great game, but personally the story, planets, weapons and side misisons were no where as near fun as R&C Going Commando.

Basically all these games are either good or at least decent, but out of my collection these games were some of the bigger let downs I have purchased.

This FPS caled revolution on the PC. Omikron:The Nomad Soul(not really bad, but could have been ten times better).

Chase: Hollywood Stunt Driver - Cool concept, but too freakin hard!

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - I'm a helpless addict of the Tony Hawk series, but this was just a stupid ass kiddie game with almost nothing to do with skateboarding.

Syphon Filter 3-I loved the first two, which is why I was so upset when the developers just shat out this lame, forgettable sequel. They left out the stealth from the first game, action from second game, and level design from both games.

Sniper Elite. Goddamn what a waste of a game. The only good thing about it all was the one scoped rifle.

I blame you cross-console development. Shitting up another potentially great game.

"Indigo Prophecy" a.k.a "Fahrenheit". I had high expectations but as usual was ultimately very disappointed. Weak, childish story, old graphics and too many mini-games that felt totally out of place. Button smashing in an adventure game? Please God, no...

Red Ninja
Devil May Cry 2
Silent Hill 4
Resident Evil Outbreak
Mafia on PS2 (Excellent game but the load times on PS2 killed this game)

I hate to say it, but here's a few games that weren't up to my expectations compared to the previous games:

Halo 2 - A pretty okay game with a well run online play, but the much loved campaign from Halo: Combat Evolved was downsized in quality the second time around.

Jak 3 - Also an exceptional game, but didn't quite live up to the adventure and mistique of the previous two games.

Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked - same combat, but a little more upgraded vehicle use and not much of a story what so ever. Sad really...

Star Wars KOTOR II.

The first one was good, but as I have said in other topics, KOTORII sucks monkey mangina.

KOTOR II wasn't developed by the same company, if I remember.

And yes, Halo 2 wasn't exactly good. I'd have to agree. Not much changed and it is still the same, mindless shooter only with online, more weapons and vehicles, and dual wield.

I wish Bomberman DS would've been much better. The single player sucked, it had a serious lack of modes and options and the stylus use was weak.

Bratz RockAngelz- im a girl but even for me that game was laking stile yes u can change clothes get make overs but nothing more it lacked proyectory

Sim 2- i kind of liked it but it has some serios flaws for PS2
like the sims float on air when they stand up
and when they go to bed the sheets go under them like ghost sheeets

FFX-2 - I like that people are making game with girls but boring much not much to do and not to advertuos

Arcanum - Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

I loved Fallout 2 and this had much of it's best parts in it. It also had an interesting set-up and, as much as I've seen, the plot was well written. It also had that great humor that Fallout had. However, the game is very laggy and requires ridiculous requirements from your PC. Especially since the grafiks are even worse than in Fallout2 (and it released long after it).

I'd wish they'd make a remake, since the plot seems great. Only the techincal aspect made this game impossible to enjoy. At least for me...

all of 'em

more specifically, fantastic 4, star wars bounty hunter and the dynasty warriors series (its ok but they keep making the same game and never really update it)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod