Bored so I'm making a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
This is a very simple contest whoever answers this first, get's my prize.
Also you must live in the U.S. (Sorry MattAY, madster, and all the others)

So without further notice, name all four of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
tmnt01.jpg

*WINNER!!!: The person winning is getting nothing, nothing at all because I was bored and wanted to do something funny to you guys. There is no prize so you get nothing. Whoever wins with first correct answer will a YouTube video link so they can watch something funny.
I will PM the winner and tell them to quote me. Whoever quotes this before hand is very bright

Lokness, that is their cousins, the Middle Age Monster Pirate Terrapins.

Oh, and Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael.

ah, edited to "most" now.
ugh, there was no reason for the PM explanation since i didn't even post in the topic until the 'contest' was over.

Well keepit, you and Links both know the secret...like I said I was bored and forgot Raphael. Instead of googling it, I said screw it and might as well entertain myself too.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Turtles in a half-shell. Turtle Power!

This is the worst thread ever. Thus, I'm going to leave it here as a constant reminder that you should think before making shitty threads. I mean, do you really want to be like Ugh? Didn't think so.

Fyi, I made size of some text zero and you couldn't see it unless you quoted the original post. I just found out you can see it via mobile web

Bloody 'ell guv'nor.

Were constantly reminded everyday when Ugh posts that we dont want to be like him, no need to keep this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle