So, here's the deal: CONTEST

Ugh and I have been going back and forth on this. I know we just had a contest, but I want to start it all over again:

Here's the deal: HUGE changes. Massive really. Our contest was only the tip of the iceberg. Trouble is... NONE of it is obvious. You won't see it on the front page.

GDC is coming up soon. That means a fresh batch of swag in the GR office. Find the improvement I'm looking for (this is a tough one, remember) and win some of it.

This is the same deal as last time. One prize pack will go to the person who finds the correct improvement. Another prize pack will go out at random. POST AS MANY IMPROVEMENTS AS YOU CAN FIND. It'll only increases your chances of winning the at random prize.

You forum readers get a full day head start: GO!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
would turning adblock off help find some of these changes? and dan, give the steam group a shout out please :eek:
Yes. Everyone should turn off adblock while searching for this MASSIVE improvement.

I'm going to say the colours have been adjusted somewhat. The Home page 'bar' thing is significantly darker now.

I need to start taking screenshots of the homepage and stuffs. :p

Vox Pop preview?

Featured videos is all done up & slidey?

And I'll echo the top & bottom bars being black instead of gray or whatever.

That Member EWC thing at the bottom? That's new right??

Might be stupid saying this, but the GDC coverage thingy in the corner is new too.

So here's what I said to Daniel.
UghRochester said:
-The email alerts are working fine for me
-Anthony Severino is no longer on the GR Staff page
-When you select a console in the "Console" navigation, it has their console logo below GAMEREVOLUTION
-The banners are the same (let's see how I can word this out) Whenever you browse all of GR, the GR Banner is Dan, Sub-Zero etc. While the forums get Taki, Chun-Li etc. I don't see the one with Mario and Pac-Man on it.
-Release dates, does it have a new navigation layout rather a list of messiness?
I can't find anything else,yet.

I've noticed the release dates are a lot shorter. ie. they only go up to the end up March at the mo.
I dont want to win this by the way, last time I won a contest I got airtaxed £20! Stupid Britain being far from America. I'm just having fun playing spot the difference.

MattAY said:
That Member EWC thing at the bottom? That's new right??

Might be stupid saying this, but the GDC coverage thingy in the corner is new too.

1. Click through to the GDC coverage
2. Experiment with the page
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!

????? = you figuring out what I'm looking for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle