So, here's the deal: CONTEST

Well, it's either the tag column thing that it's all under, since that's new, or it has something to do with the black color of the Alienware ad being related to "bringing back the black." If that's the case, then brotip, that's not what we meant.

Looks like a twitter feed is being made to me...you got all the manifesto posts separated that pertain to GDC by you guys, so they are all in a neat little tag, like an archive that is easily accessible.

Also an excess use of stars for some reason and the fact that clicking your names leads to your forum page.

Oh and Nick changed his avatar to a reptile looking dude over that guy from Suikoden.

I got one! Although it could have been mentioned, I just done want to read this thread...

There's a view last post icon now. *edit* It's new in my Firefox browser, but the same old one in my Chrome browser...Meh whatever.

Is it nothing and you're just trying to get us to look at the GDC page for ad revenue from Alienware?

For the Tag thing, right? Not the "It's absolutely nothing" or "bringing back the wrong black," right? RIGHT?

Nah, I'm joking. I'm pretty sure that's it, since you also did the same thing with The People Speak manifestos. And I really like that idea, since it means not having to wade through the manifestos to get the ones that are part of a set.

Not sure how I feel about the change. I kind of want more seperation, maybe seperating manifestos into categories, breaking news, gdc updates, etc..

This is almost exactly what I was hoping for. A great step in the right direction.

One suggestion, leave a paragraph or so of the story before a "read more" button. Sometimes a title and blurb aren't enough to interest readers.

shandog137 said:
Not sure how I feel about the change. I kind of want more seperation, maybe seperating manifestos into categories, breaking news, gdc updates, etc..

Manifestos and News are now separate, and you can filter to whatever interests you the most. We're still rolling more out soon. I don't want to tell you what it all is, as I'd rather not spoil the surprise(s).

As for the "categories", you'll see something similar to that with our tag pages. We're still in the process of building them all out. For now, if you want to see what a tag page looks like, check out our GDC tag page: http://gamerevolution.com/tag/gdc/

That's just our GDC stuff, there will be pages like that set up for a number of things. We'll have a lot more of things like that, on top of other tweaks.

used44 said:
This is almost exactly what I was hoping for. A great step in the right direction.

One suggestion, leave a paragraph or so of the story before a "read more" button. Sometimes a title and blurb aren't enough to interest readers.

I'm really happy to hear that you like it. A lot of this stems from from reader feedback.

More is on the way! Stay tuned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod