Win an autographed copy of StarCraft 2

This belongs in PC, however I wanted everybody to see it first because I care about you all so very much.

My lovely friend Kate does a webcast called She Geek. Not only is she very smart and a real videogame enthusiast she is also giving away an AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF STAR CRAFT 2.

To enter her contest you just have to follow the instructions in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_Afs3NJ2E

Proof of the prize:
40195_146216915403936_112915035400791_391090_5866314_n.jpg

40691_146216905403937_112915035400791_391089_507910_n.jpg

She does giveaways all the time, but this is the coolest thing she has had her hands on. She also gets the inside tract to internships and jobs at gaming companies in the West and North West via her contacts so if you are truly interested in being a part of that industry she is a good friend to have.

So go watch her videos, subscribe, follow her on twitter @shegeek etc.

I wouldn't lead you all astray

Not just a copy, a SIGNED copy!

StafrosCC said:
I wouldn't lead you all astray

I think we both know this to be a lie. That being said, Stal delivers the best post of the day. (Sorry TL/JCD.)

i just notice the penis up left on the box... Blizzard staff are such lonely people!

This is, honestly, a one of a kind item. There are only two in existence and one is being auctioned for Child's Play (Kate does a lot of stuff with the PA guys- that's how I know her.) so that copy is going to cost you probably thousands of dollars.

This one is free and ANYBODY can win it as it will be selected at random from her Youtube comments.

I'll say what we're all thinking: she's hot. And a bigger geek than most of us. A deadly, yet sexy combination.

I'm gonna say what I think.

All gamer girls fall into one of three categories. Either, A) She's one of the "That's right, I'm a GIRL, who PLAYS VIDEO GAMES. Don't hit on me you silly boys," types, B) She sucks at video games, or C) She's so androgynous about it all that you don't even know she's a girl until some time after. And considering she does videos and shit, I doubt she's a C.

So which is she, A or B.

Also, Starcraft is for Koreans.

She is actually none of those, however she is engaged so she isn't available.

If you actually watch her videos you know she knows her stuff. I seriously wouldn't pass along junk to you guys.

Trippysmurf said:
I'll say what we're all thinking: she's hot. And a bigger geek than most of us. A deadly, yet sexy combination.

Yea would smash, a solid 7. Not a bigger geek than me though.

I think you know that Ugh has watched all of these said videos by now.

Lock your doors.

It only took about 5 minutes of watching to determine without a doubt that she's an A, with a little B sprinkled in here and there.

It's not something to be ashamed of, it's just how shit is.

I want to meet her fiancee.

So i can both shake his hand in congratulations, and punch him really hard in the face.

Oh Stal, this reminds me. Think you can forge Kevin Smith's autograph onto a pic of yourself for me?

I could use the money bro, real bad!

lokness said:
Trippysmurf said:

Yea would smash, a solid 7. Not a bigger geek than me though.

Lokness, this is why you never have any reason to purchase a condom.

Longo_2_guns said:
It only took about 5 minutes of watching to determine without a doubt that she's an A, with a little B sprinkled in here and there.

It's not something to be ashamed of, it's just how s*** is.

That's because you are young my dear boy and you think there are only a few types of women because that is all you have met. You will grow out of that one day, pup.

BlackStar said:
Oh Stal, this reminds me. Think you can forge Kevin Smith's autograph onto a pic of yourself for me?

I could use the money bro, real bad!

I haven't looked like Kevin Smith for years duder.

Sorry that a free game SIGNED BY THE MOTHERFUCKING CREATORS OF THE GODDAMNED GAME isn't good enough for you Daddio. I would say that is pretty fucking LIMITED EDITION since only TWO MOTHERFUCKING COPIES EXIST.

I'll let her know she should change the name of her webcast to "Generic Videogame show" and start wearing a He-Man mask.

You don't have to like it, but don't insult me like I would just pawn off crap on you guys. Most of you know me better than that. And those of you who don't are idiots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle