Win an autographed copy of StarCraft 2

Yay :D

PS- I just ate steak pie, that should make me the winner of everything right now....for about.....4-5 hours.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm gonna say what I think.

All gamer girls fall into one of three categories. Either, A) She's one of the "That's right, I'm a GIRL, who PLAYS VIDEO GAMES. Don't hit on me you silly boys," types, B) She sucks at video games, or C) She's so androgynous about it all that you don't even know she's a girl until some time after. And considering she does videos and s***, I doubt she's a C.

So which is she, A or B.

Also, Starcraft is for Koreans.

I know you are probably just trying to be funny and aren't totally serious, but her being a woman doesn't really change anything. Only difference is that she doesn't have a penis and is probably physically weaker than the average dude. You don't have to have a penis to enjoy video games. Like normal chicks who enjoy cars, there are normal chicks out there that enjoy video games.

Sorry to knock your friend, stal but I just watched that video and she does the one thing I hate about youtube; makes videos of her just talking and nothing else. Wtf, why not just do a podcast? If you are gonna do that, why not take advantage of the video and add a background, some video clips related to what you are talking to, or maybe even some background music, like this dude?

Hey, Kate. Welcome to the forum! I don't roll PC (or RTS) but cool contest, bro. Stick around.

FrozenBacon said:
Sorry to knock your friend, stal but I just watched that video and she does the one thing I hate about youtube; makes videos of her just talking and nothing else. Wtf, why not just do a podcast? If you are gonna do that, why not take advantage of the video and add a background, some video clips related to what you are talking to, or maybe even some background music, like this dude?

Errybody is a critic.

lokness said:
strong whiteknight in this thread.

This is what guys who have never had their penis touched like to say. It is like an unbelievably retarded stance to hate on somebody for being nice on the internet.

Yes, I understand in this situation it is an icky girl and all girls are gross.

inferring im talking about your friend...

i know we defend our friends and everything, but fuck man you need to relax.

I actually assumed you were talking about Used welcoming her to the forums.

I don't need to defend Kate, I just find it ludicrous that a hand full of you have to be such butt stains.

1zvfxic.gif

StalfrosCC said:
I actually assumed you were talking about Used welcoming her to the forums.

I don't need to defend Kate, I just find it ludicrous that a hand full of you have to be such butt stains.

Agreed, it's not like Stal gave us a link to a giveaway of a Shamwow signed by the guy who sells Shamwows on TV. Also, wasn't it a month ago that you were all bitching about there not being any females on the board?

That being said, I got trashed by a team of girls last night in MW2.

Ok, let me see if I've summed up this thread:

Stal posts that his internet friend with a youtube series and twitter account (I'll admit, I follow her), who gets all types of free swag because she is considered press, is having a contest giving away a free copy of SC2, signed no less. FREE!

People proceed to
a) complain about the copy
b) complain about a woman who plays video games
c) complain about a woman who plays video games and has a quasi-successful youtube series
d) post gifs with "deal with it" as the central theme.

One more time: you people gobble up showdown threads like they are the balls of Jesus Christ, but when it comes to a FREE contest, you shitfit.

Now I remember why I'm the least active Mod.

Trippysmurf said:
Ok, let me see if I've summed up this thread:

Stal posts that his internet friend with a youtube series and twitter account (I'll admit, I follow her), who gets all types of free swag because she is considered press, is having a contest giving away a free copy of SC2, signed no less. FREE!

People proceed to
a) complain about the copy
b) complain about a woman who plays video games
c) complain about a woman who plays video games and has a quasi-successful youtube series
d) post gifs with "deal with it" as the central theme.

One more time: you people gobble up showdown threads like they are the balls of Jesus Christ, but when it comes to a FREE contest, you shitfit.

Now I remember why I'm the least active Mod.

deal-with-it.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod