Win an autographed copy of StarCraft 2

Trippysmurf said:
Ok, let me see if I've summed up this thread:

Stal posts that his internet friend with a youtube series and twitter account (I'll admit, I follow her), who gets all types of free swag because she is considered press, is having a contest giving away a free copy of SC2, signed no less. FREE!

People proceed to
a) complain about the copy
b) complain about a woman who plays video games
c) complain about a woman who plays video games and has a quasi-successful youtube series
d) post gifs with "deal with it" as the central theme.

One more time: you people gobble up showdown threads like they are the balls of Jesus Christ, but when it comes to a FREE contest, you shitfit.

Now I remember why I'm the least active Mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI

8)

It's always nice to see a new member here that's not a 12 yr old boy. Seriously, I hope I'm never falsely accused of pedophilia and the FBI check my PC.

So Mr. BlackStar, if that is your real name, you say you're not guilty? Well it says here you frequently visit a site called GR. Looks like you chat with people on there, one of which is an 11 year old boy named lokness...

Shaft said:
instead of dealing with it we should...

thinkaboutit.gif

Yes.

If you actually look at the thread, you'd notice that the only people who get upset about it are Daddio and lokness. Both of them are fags anyway, so can you really blame them? It's like getting upset at a dog for digging holes.

Longo_2_guns said:
If you actually look at the thread, you'd notice that the only people who get upset about it are Daddio and lokness. Both of them are fags anyway, so can you really blame them? It's like getting upset at a dog for digging holes.

lol wtf. i posted twice which hardly had anything to do with the competition. i wasnt even complaining, just responding to the other comments. you on the otherhand, pointed how you thought she was an attention whore or however you justify it, because shes a girl and played games. :/

Come at me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod