So... WW3?

madster111

Rookie
North Korea attacked South Korea, more or less. After they starting building more nukes.

Let's see how this pans out, but there's a good chance that this will result in WW3. Finally.
Maybe all the 'US vs China' imaginary wars we've been thinking about all these years will turn out to be a lie and it will be more along the lines of 'World vs North Korea - Part 2: The Indians get bored and side with Korea' or 'US vs North Korea: How we fucked up the world and now nothing can survive on the surface'.

Not that fun though, Australia is yet to have our F-35s delivered so we can't really get into a good fight at the moment.

Everyone's freaking out about this, when really nothing is going to happen.

The thing is, no one wants a WW3. Not America. Not China. Not Russia. Not anyone in Europe. Maybe KJI. But that's about it. Should North Korea launch an offensive, they'll be crushed. And this time, China has far too much at stake to risk involving themselves this time.

Most likely, someone will come in and organize a ceasefire. North Korea is just acting out because they want attention.

Oh, and should it come down to a full-scale war between NATO and China, they would get absolutely stomped. China's only real strength is its sheer number of infantry that they can throw out. End that by going naval and airborne, and China is done for.

The only way there would be a WW3 is if all our World leaders were suicidal. And they are not.

If WW3 began today, we'd all be dead by tomorrow. Maybe Northern Canada/Alaska and Southern Argentina/Chilie would survive...

WickedLiquid said:
The only way there would be a WW3 is if all our World leaders were suicidal. And they are not.

If WW3 began today, we'd all be dead by tomorrow. Maybe Northern Canada/Alaska and Southern Argentina/Chilie would survive...

Radiation clouds spread. Only takes 10 or so nukes to go off to ruin the sky and pollute the air to non-breathable.

I think the Koreas are just going to be left alone as always. Leave them to their own thing. Mainly because N' Korea will fuck you up whether you'll go against them or with them! So just stay away!

I sincerely doubt that it will be North Korea vs. the World. If they're half as crafty as most o' them slant eyes, they've been making deals under the table and will have secret allies to add to play. I mean this is a culture that does not respect the "no ball kicking" rule!

(This was made by someone of half-Asian descent. No offense was meant as it is clearly of a joking manner.)

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
WickedLiquid said:

If WW3 began today, we'd all be dead by tomorrow. Maybe Northern Canada/Alaska and Southern Argentina/Chile would survive...

Radiation clouds spread. Only takes 10 or so nukes to go off to ruin the sky and pollute the air to non-breathable.

That's why I was saying the opposite ends of the Earth might survive. The US would be obliterated and the gas would seep up to Canada but Northern Canada might survive.... And the only race left would be Eskimos.

WickedLiquid said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
WickedLiquid said:

If WW3 began today, we'd all be dead by tomorrow. Maybe Northern Canada/Alaska and Southern Argentina/Chile would survive...

That's why I was saying the opposite ends of the Earth might survive. The US would be obliterated and the gas would seep up to Canada but Northern Canada might survive.... And the only race left would be Eskimos.

I think we need help from Al Sleet the hippy dippy weatherman.

Listen, it really depends on where the wind is blowing. Everything north of the Chernobyl NPP is a wasteland, everything to the south is...well, barely habitable. The winds blew north that week. If it is a global "thing" that shit gets into the atmosphere; and not even precious Canada is safe.

I'd rather die of radiation, Canada or Sarah Palin's Alaska? Really? it's like choosing which bullet in the revolver before shooting myself.

LOL, It's all good man. This really isn't that big of a deal.

My whole point is if WW3 happened we'd all be dead. Maybe a few people would survive.

North and South Korea have been doing shit like this ever since they became North and South Korea...Nothing is going to come out of it.

WickedLiquid said:
My whole point is if WW3 happened we'd all be dead. Maybe a few people would survive.
No, because no one want to launch nukes because we know that would kill us all.

So we would end up fighting the good old fassion way, with guns and normal bombs.

Ah good old North Korea. Everybody's favourite, "It would be funny if it wasn't real" country.

they only killed 2 people for fucks sake. It didnt even beat the reveal of Prince William's wedding date on the main news.

If nukes were to be launched, it would be a complete and total Mutually Assured Destruction. Everyone would die. Everyone. Even those damn Russians who stole our mineshafts.

Good thing everyone knows this and the North Korean nuclear program is really more for show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod