Favorite Disqus Comments

213EDD

Rookie
Hey everyone. Your favorite awful person who posts awful things here. Here is a new installment of my awfulness: Favorite Disqus Comments. I personally will be using this to post my favorite Daniel hate comments. and I might include the ones for others as well. Who knows?

To create a format for this:
Link Author (either just follow the already used quote format or screen caps)
Link where it was posted (or just say what it was posted under)

lunchbox said:
This is why gamerevolution is bit of a joke, this danielrbischoff sucks at reviews, he gives plants vs. zombies a perfect 5 stars which I find a absolute horrible joke. Oh yah, did I forget to mention that danielbishoff like's killzone for the ps4 more then he like's titanfall? killzone sucks compared to titanfall and if you disagree with me your just a sony fan boy. Another funny thing is he gave tomb raider for the ps4 a 4.5 stars, so all you people out there take this review with a grain of salt for it's a butthurt sony fan boy review. This is the first and only game danielbischoff reviewed a game on the xbox one, he obviously doesn't own one and he was probably just watching someone playing on the xbox one and that's how he based his review. fail.

Quality hatred. Damn shame he had to edit it or else I would include the bottom portion. Actually let me compile the gold from mr box

lunchbox said:
your just the joke of all reviewers, you give plants vs zombies a 100% score meanwhile it's really a 75% game, you give titanfall a 60% meanwhile everyone's giving it a 88%. Just admit you purposely sabotaged this review and everyone at gamerevolution likes the ps4 over the xbox one, you and alex osborn probably have gay sex in front of your ps4 every night, sony fanboy queers.

lunchbox said:
I'll put up my xbox one vs your ps4 anyday, battlefield 4 looks and plays better on xbox one. X1 still has the best looking game with ryse and the x1 has titanfall, forza4. what does your ps4 have? .......
My point exactly.

lunchbox said:
Trust me you dont want to read alex osborns review of this game. He'll probably give it a 1.5 stars because the the graphics weren't 1080p and it has a hard learning curve. You know, docking points for no reason besides you just don't like the xbox one. To all you peeps saying I should stop commenting or leave gr: I used to come to gr when I played n64 and the reviews used to be funny, they would link funny pics and jokes from the review. Back then there was cool people working at game revolution. Not anymore, somehow the sony fanboys took over.

All under Titanfall Review
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/ti ... w_comments

You know there is an edit button right?

bigtruckseriesreview said:
Apparently Daniel and I want completely different things out of a game. I want to fight people on a level/100% fair playing field, DEMORALIZE THEM and DESTROY THEM.

I mean...the guy has a bunch of golden nuggets but this one is one of the more recent ones. If he isn't trolling well...He has issues. Like seriously how much of a billy badass does the guy think he is?

Ecj6wH3.png

Beautiful...
applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Although i would of put "Daniel Bitchass" so it makes sense with his full name.

I never understood kids like that that get so worked up over some numbers assigned to a game review.

Also never understood this strange brand loyalty they have. Sometimes I drink Coke, sometimes I drink Pepsi. You don't have to swear a blood oath allegiance to a corporate brand and declare its competition your mortal enemy.

If you have to seek out your identity through a corporate brand you probably got some other issues going on.

C_nate said:
I never understood kids like that that get so worked up over some numbers assigned to a game review.

Also never understood this strange brand loyalty they have. Sometimes I drink Coke, sometimes I drink Pepsi. You don't have to swear a blood oath allegiance to a corporate brand and declare its competition your mortal enemy.

If you have to seek out your identity through a corporate brand you probably got some other issues going on.

This is my favorite disqus comment. I mean look at this guy he can't even follow simple instruction. Venting in the wrong place!

213EDD said:
C_nate said:

This is my favorite disqus comment. I mean look at this guy he can't even follow simple instruction. Venting in the wrong place!

Instructions are for chumps, I vent where I please! Did you know I did not get a single number on the mega millions yesterday? Not a single fucking number I tell you.

It's stuff like the Titanfall review that reminds me that the front page isn't as good as the forums.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, FRONT PAGE! I'M CALLING YOU OUT! PROVE ME WRONG OH WAIT YOU CAN'T! COME STEP ON MY TURF, BRO!

Longo_2_guns said:
It's stuff like the Titanfall review that reminds me that the front page isn't as good as the forums.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, FRONT PAGE! I'M CALLING YOU OUT! PROVE ME WRONG OH WAIT YOU CAN'T! COME STEP ON MY TURF, BRO!

These Disqus comments just keep getting better and better. Implying that GR forum is good? What the fuck lmao!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod