10 years!

Shaft said:
7. Lethean/White_Rabbit/etc - good ol Drama_Rabbit. I always had a good time busting your balls. I apologize if any of it went too far in your eyes. I know I can be a prick just to get a few laughs. I am glad things are civil between us now. But whatever I think of you, you did make my board life interesting.

Thanks GR :)

Haha. Five years ago I was as dramatic as a gay guy. Waitaminute...No. Kidding. Really. Don't read too much into that one. You were a dick but I deserved it. Plain and simple. If I was the same person now as I was then, I'd not be an admin here. Not that that is the highlight of my life...I'd not be married to the woman I am and not be father to the daughter I am. I'd probably be....Gay. :p The boards wouldn't have been the same for me without you here either Shaft. You pointed out my faults so in a way, you helped me grow. Both as a person and in the pants.

Congrats on 10 years, and thank you for the kind words, Shaft.
invigorating words, even.

nah, i'm mailing it in from 09 and on. deal with it, folks.

I'm glad I made the cut, as I truly consider Shaft a friend. I miss all the good, weird times in the chat and MSN Messenger. Here's to another 10, bud.

While I don't have 10 years, I just entered another exclusive club as the 14th member.

10,000 POSTS BABY! WOO WOO

SOMEONE GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!

Longo_2_guns said:
While I don't have 10 years, I just entered another exclusive club as the 14th member.

Damn that club used to be a lot more exclusive.

Longo_2_guns said:

NiceGorillaSharkHighFive.png

danielrbischoff said:
I_Hate_MGS said:
A lot of good times 10 years ago
Haven't seen you in a while, but you were around a lot when I first started working here.

That's because he's been too busy having sex with under aged girls. True story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod