So that was awkward

I've got a story which I'm not sure if I've told on the GR forums before, but I was chatting to Sightless and WickedLiquid about it on the GR Chat, which inspired me to post it here. Forgive me as I -may- have posted this story once before.

It's the story of how a girl tried to have her way with me while I was not in the right mind set (I wasn't drunk).

Nearly four years ago in my last year of university (back in 2010) I went interstate to represent my university at the Australian University Games of Sport, e.g. uni games. A lot of uni's throughout the country go to this. Some are very serious athletes, most are just party goers. I went to compete in judo with a friend of mine, while a small bowling team was sent by our uni too, as well as one athletics competitor, a sprinter.

I competed in judo and I managed to win my division and I got the gold medal. However, I got the absolute crap kicked out of me. I suffered a concussion (which I didn't know about at the time), a cut inside my mouth, a cut on my nose, bruised hips, bruised hip and some sore ankles/knees. Unpleasant.

That night my friends and team mates wanted to go out to a night club, as all uni games competitors do. So we did. While there I had one beer and it did not sit well with me. I began to feel very sick, my vision became blurry and I was losing coordination. People thought I was intoxicated from alcohol.

This one girl on our team, a bowler, she kept trying to talk to me all night, except she did it in a very drunken, sleazy way. Trying to put her hands on me, trying to put her mouth right on my ear to talk, it felt wrong, plus... well, in all seriousness, she actually smelled really bad.

One of my friends nearly got into a fight that night and I had to get out of there because of my condition, so we all bailed. I went straight to my hotel room and dropped asleep on my bed.

I wake up to the sound of my door knocking. I thought it was my room mate, another judo player. I look at the time and my blurry phone says 2 AM. I get up and nearly fall over. I'm so out of it. I was messed up. I open the door and it's that same girl. She offers me these really dumb glasses I was wearing in the club. I take 'em, she asks to come in to talk, so I let her in.

She sits down on my room mate's bed and starts talking and ranting about stuff. Mean while I'm sore, kinda groaning and not having a good time. She asks what's wrong, I tell her I'm sore and stuff, and she comes over to have a look at me. I say no, but she goes on saying she knows what she's talking about because of her job and such. So, she starts to have a look at me and at first, it sounds like she knows what she's talking about, "There's some swelling on the bridge of your nose", "Your ribs feel really tight, did you get hit here?" etc.

Suddenly, she stops talking... and after a long pause she says,

"You're such a nice boy."

I started to panic. Started to freak out. But I could barely do anything. I tried to push her hands away, but I felt so weak and just, out of it. She easily pushed my hands aside every time. She tried to pull up my shirt, I managed to pull it back down and I said no.

Now I've got stretch marks and scarring on my stomach from when I was over weight. She looks at me and asks "What's wrong? Is it the stretch marks? I've got them too, I'll show you." and she goes to take off her top. Somehow, I get the strength to sit up and shout "NO!".

She looked at me, stunned. She said nothing. I told her to get out of my room, and so she did.

For the rest of the trip, I couldn't look at her and I couldn't speak to her. I just felt so repulsed. I think the worst thing about it all was while she was trying to do this, her boyfriend was down stairs in their room.

I was going to tell her boyfriend but a friend of mine stopped me and convinced me not to. That being said, I heard rumours that those two were having difficulties and arguments. They eventually broke up.

Woah, a twist with the boyfriend at the end!

Nice Craig, you almost got raped :p. But yeah, what an absolute clunge she is. I hate girls like that, I'm glad they broke up.

^ It kinda freaked me out, because at the time I could barely do anything about it because my head was just so messed up.

That is what disgusted me the most about the entire ordeal, that she was trying to do that while her boyfriend was on the trip.

I heard they had issues. To be honest I don't know what kind of issues they had. I suppose if they weren't having issues, then that fiasco of mine probably wouldn't have happened. I had no idea what was actually going on between them, just heard rumours.

But yeah... people like that aren't very nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo