What really does your head in?

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I was driving home today on the motorway (highway for you schmucks), driving in the middle lane. I had what I like to call a stalker, which is a driver on the motorway that drives pretty much the same speed as you and throughout the journey you overtake each other.
But you know what REALLY does my head in?! When this said person doesn't know that he's left his left indicator on! And he's in the outside lane with me thinking he's going to come inside, and when he doesn't I road rage! Now it's fine if he stays in that lane and blasts down the road, people will understand he's accidently left it on. But when he starts to duck and weave I get really annoyed!
And I cant believe this annoying shit is a regular occurance!

So what really does your head in?

PS - if anyone posts a Family Guy quote, I already thought of it.

I just did a three hour drive back home, and for me the biggest thing is two people who go side by side at the exact same speed.

If you are going to go the same speed, get in the same lane! It's a basic concept! If you're going to faster, get into the fast lane. Don't get in the fast lane if you won't go faster.

I can't stand being interrupted in a conversation. It drives me absolutely bastshit insane. I have a three strike rule. First time it happens in the conversation, I calmly ask the person I am speaking with to wait till I'm finished saying what I have to say. Second time it happens in the same conversation, I politely remind them to please not interrupt me. Third time it happens in the same conversation, I start yelling.

Getting ready for a job on Monday then they called you up an say, "Oh sorry but they don't need anymore people". Had to get fingerprinted and pissed in a cup for the job too.

People who ask for something and run either hound you th rest of the day or as you do it. Look buddy if his was so fricking important...

When people bring their baby into the movie theater. Or idiot parents who bring their kids into R rated films.

Seriously, why is this still happening?

PEOPLE WHO OVERLY EMOTE IN MOVIE THEATERS!

"AWWWW"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHA"

"NOOOO WHATS HE/SHE DOING"

STFU, I DONT WANT YOUR ADDED SOUNDTRACK

UrbanMasque said:
PEOPLE WHO OVERLY EMOTE IN MOVIE THEATERS!

"AWWWW"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHA"

"NOOOO WHATS HE/SHE DOING"

STFU, I DONT WANT YOUR ADDED SOUNDTRACK
And this is exactly why I stopped going to the movies in Oakland.

saying something immediately makes me the mook in the room, and often I wonder - If I go "shhhh" and the other person says something like "fuck you" and it grows into a larger conflict - how many people would have my back or pretend like they didnt hear anything.

I really hate it when you're driving behind someone, you've got adequate room and then some wanker in the other lane (whether it's left or right) thinks this said adequate room is enough space for him/her, so they squeeze themselves in between you and the person ahead. When they start indicating (if they do that is) they don't even wait, they just go. Then when they get in front of you, they IMMEDIATELY start to brake!

People that slow down at an intersection with their turn signal on, but don't turn. Very nearly T-boned someone who did that to me.

Old asians.

Call me racist all you want, but jesus fucking christ they CANNOT drive. I swear, when somebody drives like a fucking tard in Sydney, it's because they're either A) an old asian or B) driving a BMW X5.

It's because of them my driving style has to change so much. When i'm not driving through Sydney, i'm calm and relaxed and go for fuel economy. As soon as i get off the freeway, however, all that shit changes and i drive like a Taxi driver mixed with a cop.

Families staying in hostels - with kids! Today like a 2 year old and 5 ye old. Ridiculous. Cooking dinner with kids running around - just what the..... Stay in a bloody hotel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod