If I could turn back time...

BlackStar

Rookie
I'd tell Jared it wouldn't have worked out with Katie and saved him all that heartbreak
I'd warn DWTC and his crew about that car crash
I'd be a father figure for Shane and let him know everything is going to be ok.

Oh, if only I could go back...

I'd tell Longo sharing that pic would forever be saved on my hard drive
I'd shout slogans at Kaan while he lifted those penis weights
I'd make sure Ugh knew I was "thinking about it"

Just imagine how much would change if

I got to tell Powerful Roger that a black man will be the next president
I was able to grab GhostTrip's facebook page before he left
I told more jokes while WR was around about how guys who like UFC are just hiding their own gayness

I also wish I got more gay jokes in while FTG was here. But hey, we can't change the past people, we're stuck here.

But people come and go. GR is quite an amazing place when you think about it. Because of GR, Tigerlilly and JCD are a couple. Look what this site did? It actually formed a relationship!

But I want to take it one step further. I want there to be a first ever wedding on GR. But we need more females. Normally I would ask MattAY to send some Korean Brides over but we need a relationship that is going to work based on how well they connect, not on their level of asian-ness.

Also, you can't just like, make a wedding happen. Unless you're Hindu.

I believe though that one day we'll have a GR wedding, a HETEROSEXUAL one.

BlackStar said:
I'd warn DWTC and his crew about that car crash

Whaaaa??? I must have missed this one. Is that why nobody from El Dorado posts here anymore? A bunch of posters taken out in one fell swoop?

BlackStar said:
I got to tell Powerful Roger that a black man will be the next president

:lol:

Myself, I would warn Ugh about that time he got arrested for being drunk. Then I would warn Mod-Chip about responding to that fateful Craigslist ad where, long story short, he ended up touching D's with some other guy.

And on a somewhat related note, the other day I was thinking...GR isn't a huge community, but it has had its share of people come and go for over a decade...Most of these people leave without any notice or fanfare...Is is possible that some of these people stopped posing because they died??? We could be looking at people's posts in the archives and be reading the thoughts of ghosts, consigned to the tubes for all eternity.

I didn't think it warranted its own topic, though.

Optimus-Crime said:
I'd have left a long time ago. Now I'm stuck here. fml

It's like a pringle though, once you pop the fun don't stop.

JCD and Tigerlily, if you ever get married let us know.

GiftedMonkey said:
Is is possible that some of these people stopped posing because they died??? We could be looking at people's posts in the archives and be reading the thoughts of ghosts, consigned to the tubes for all eternity.

Whoa, I never thought of it like that. How morbid.

We've sadly had Windy leave us, that's the only GR passing I'm aware of. RIP.

I'm FB friends with TL and JCD and I believe they're still together. I'm pretty sure they're the cutest damn couple I've ever seen. I see TL's knitting projects posted now and again, she needs to become famous with that already.
So yeah - WEDDING! It's only a matter of time.
SHOTGUN BEST MAN!

There was a time when Longo was in England. We'd arranged to meet up in London, but I had plans for a birthday party that I'd promised to go to (I'd forgotten at the time Longman asked me), so I would definitely turn back time so I could tell my friend to shove his birthday up his ass.

Honestly, I would have just talked about doing it sooner so we could've had more time to hammer out the details. Especially since that was my last weekend there.

If I could turn back time, I would go back to a couple weeks ago when I got so drunk that I blacked out, which effectively put the brakes on my love life.

Besides that, I have no regrets, especially not with anything here. You all have helped me through the last eight goddamn years, and that means so much to me. I wouldn't change a thing.

Also, the only car accident I remember was Crazy Cune's when he was going to see ICP.

Longo_2_guns said:
Honestly, I would have just talked about doing it sooner so we could've had more time to hammer out the details. Especially since that was my last weekend there.

If I could turn back time, I would go back to a couple weeks ago when I got so drunk that I blacked out, which effectively put the brakes on my love life.

Besides that, I have no regrets, especially not with anything here. You all have helped me through the last eight goddamn years, and that means so much to me. I wouldn't change a thing.

Also, the only car accident I remember was Crazy Cune's when he was going to see ICP.

the el dorado crew was in the car with him on their way to that concert

It's like god wanted to say "fuck you juggalos"

Never wanted to post in the forums because you were all so intimidating with your rapist wit and neck rolls... After some keen observations though (and a lot of weed) I finally posted... its been nice

BlackStar said:
I also wish I got more gay jokes in while FTG was here. But hey, we can't change the past people, we're stuck here.

You can always call his radio show. :twisted:

He's all high and mighty now about how mature he is for not coming here. Which is sort of understandable, I guess, if he views this as an earlier part of his life or something and wants to distance himself from it.

if i could turn back time i would not meet up with Jared, that way I wouldnt have to keep hearing our names mentioned together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle