Off to the land of smiles...

Lien

Rookie
...and hookers and blow.

Well gang, just writing you to tell you guys I'm writing this right before i am leaving to the airport to fly to thailand, I got a brother's wedding to attend. I won't be back for a while so amuse me and write funny comments in this thread for me to read when i come back in mid-january. If they please me, i'll post some pics of my and my brother humping the wedding cake or something after we pee on the priest monk's head. Like a drunken party of sleeping dog gameplay.
Which reminds me, need to note to self here... "Buy 100 Chinese knock off version of sleeping dog for the wii U and sell them on the streets of L.A"

Singha is one heck of a beer
singha_beer2.jpg

Optimus-Crime said:
Sagat....you mean Sagat. sigh

turn in your badge.
No! The pilot guy that you fight at the temple and you can break the statues. Also there's a bell in the background, along with Thaiwanese monks and stuff.

...you can beat Sagat too, though.

grrr... you're right, Ting. M. Bison was in Thailand. But only technically, because the Shadaloo isn't recognized by the UN. (as seen in the Street Fighter graphic novel, issue #0)

((graphic novel meaning the comic book, it was a stretch admittedly, I know))

I always figured WR was the guy warming the bench.

The captain would say "Those who made it into the tournament are... Ken Masters, Chun Li, White Rabbit?" WR would jump up in a UFC pose "get us some orange drink, we're fresh out."

GGGOOOODDDD...

..I envy you..

I will only visit Thailand when I have less than a month to live. I wedding in Thailand, better yet - a bachelor party in Thailand. Take pictures.. LOTS of pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod