Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

MattAY said:
^I'm fairly sure Mitchy spoke 90% bullshit.

Well, considering he lived/lives in Tacoma, it's most likely true. I mean, come on, have you never been through Tacoma? Oh, I suppose not. It's like 90% ghetto. Has some of the worst gang violence in Washington.

BlazingSun801 said:
Icepick said:
BlazingSun801 said:
De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:
BlazingSun801 said:
^ Man what a lazy post, good god lol.

Welcome to GR
He's in for a few surprises.

I like peach snapple.

back in my day, we just called it gay sex, didn't give it no fancy fruit names

You had gay sex? What was it like?
Think of it like you're eating sausage in the morning and you accidentally choked on a chunk.

Posting cat GIFS

106.gif

104.gif

102.gif

99.gif

98.gif

Ask my cat, who patiently waits by my doorway for me to get up in the morning, then runs over and greets me meowing.

Ask my cat who purrs at the mere sight of me, and sounds like a motorboat when I give him scratches.

Chris, ask my cat, who trusts me enough to hold him. Upside down, backwards, sideways, over my head, on my shoulders, like a football, like a baby, in my shirt like a kangaroo...

Ask my cat, who doesn't go when someone beckons him unless I tell him it's okay.

Ask my cat, who meows pathetically when he can't find me, and searches the house when I'm away.

Ask my cat where the love is.

IMG_0066.jpg

Awesome cats. :p

I hope to see myself in ten years... working full time as a cartoonist/artist. With a black belt in Judo. Maybe married. Maybe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle