Do you wear glasses or contacts?

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I first got glasses in the 7th grade. From the 'budget' selection, naturally. I can remember the difference in having clear vision being life-changing. It was epic. I could read distant shit! I had probably needed vision correction for years. But I still didn't wear them as often as I should have. Stupid kids.

Then I wore contacts for several years. All through high school and past that. But I also developed allergies when I was about 19. After living my whole life relatively allergy-free, suddenly I was bothered by pollen and dust, etc. This awful irritation, mixed with my astigmatism, made contacts more and more uncomfortable.

So I've exclusively worn glasses for the past year and a half, maybe. I still have some contacts but I completely prefer glasses now.

I've got these frames
OX1066-SERVO-106605-SATIN-STEEL-DEMO-LENS-995.jpg

I wear contacts all the time. I can barely see shit normally, so I have to wear them.

It used to take me like an hour to put my contacts in, so I never wore them. Then one day in like 9th grade I just started wearing them, and I've worn them ever since.

I haven't changed my glasses frame in like 5 years now.

used said:
I've got these frames
Hipster as fuck.

i need some glasses. Staring at this white background for all these years has taken its toll on my eyes. Thanks a lot, GR. Who can I send the bill to?

I got glasses in middle school, and moved up to contacts sometime in high school. But sometime a few years ago, I started wearing my glasses again pretty much full time - don't even know why, but I still do wear contacts when I feel like it.

These are my main pair
4a46e7fbea331_26175n.jpg

I wear glasses by choice. I can wear contacts, but I'm too afraid of what might happen before. When I wore contacts, I scratched my cornea. I just don't want to go blind. Like Longo, I can't see anything without my glasses on.

Lasered my eyes *pew pew* and it was the best money I've ever spent. Scary as fuck cause they shoot fucking lasers into your opened eyeball but now can see great without contacts or glasses.

Well i have terrible eyesight so I need either glasses or contacts, I just wear which ever one I feel like so its a pretty good split even between the two.

I don't have contacts, because I'm too cheap to buy contacts or get laser surgery (the former because I don't have insurance, the latter because I just don't want to). Glasses all day, erryday for me

I have the slightest of prescriptions and only wear glasses to avoid headaches. Right now I'm just using contacts because someone stole my old frames.

opplanet-oakley-casing-glasses-polished-brown-ox3110-0252-0254-main.jpg

I actually prefer glasses in most situations.

Never felt the need for glasses. My eyesight isn't the best possible, but it gets me trough the day without problems.

I had to get glasses in high school. I blame my failing of Chemistry on not being able to see the white board and me being to stubborn to address it. The school councilor had to bring it up to my mom.

I'd never use them at school unless I absolutely couldn't see though. About a decade ago, I found some frames I liked and could afford, so I wear them all the time now.

glasses so long I can't remember not wearing them... prescription bottomed out and stayed that way ever since. no change in my perscription since age of 15... I prefer contacts but my eyes get too dry and I hate eye drops... only time i got pink eye was due to the eye drops and stupid people

4th grade I ended up getting glasses. Given that my father supported us with a minimum wage job and no benefits, I got myself a sweet set of discount granny glasses

As you can imagine they made me superbly popular and attractive to the ladies, so much so that I avoided wearing them until my eyes got so bad I needed them on constantly. For example, I can just barely make out this text on my laptop without them.

I did upgrade my frames though, half framed, not too hipsterish, not elitist, and I wear em 24/7, it's a part of my face now, it'd be like going without my nose

I tried contacts, but could never get over the discomfort of shoving something under my eyelid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod